Eifel Betonschleife

Tracks Eifel Betonschleife 2019-04-19

Login or Register an account to download this content

Sergio Loro

Premium
Sergio Loro submitted a new resource:

Eifel Betonschleife - Assetto Corsa

Eifel Betonschleife for Assetto Corsa by Sergio Loro

Eifel Betonschleife is a simple circuit, the frontstraight deposits us in a slow curve to the left followed by a long loop to the right of constant speed that will take us to the back straight, the next curve is the left one, going up we find a Right hairpin that will take us down to the main straight, connected by a long curve to the right, all this on concrete surface. With few curves, each represents a challenge, the...

Read more about this resource...

Usce download file size is 141mb, Kicevo, Glava Zete all under 200mb
Deutschlandring 200mb
even LA Canyons weights less, 420mb, why is this track so "huge"?
and those look much better
you really gotta work on the optimization of textures, objects, whatever it is.
It's weird because it's not your first track.

20190422131015_1.jpg

^That's messed up :roflmao:

20190422131219_1.jpg

BTW it is possible to drive through that ^ building and then fall under.

Usce download file size is 141mb, Kicevo, Glava Zete all under 200mb
Deutschlandring 200mb
even LA Canyons weights less, 420mb, why is this track so "huge"?
and those look much better
you really gotta work on the optimization of textures, objects, whatever it is.
It's weird because it's not your first track.
maybe because size of textures.... i am going to take a look to this and check if i can reduce the file size.

The map is there, but, maybe Content Manager doesn't like the format. Usually it can create one of it's own when you click Update Map, but, for some reason it can't with this track.

ehm, folder size of this is 1,3 GB unpacked from the rar... that is 500 MB more than even ww_metropolitan_expressway (= half of Tokyo) or all Targa Florio variants I have here.

• Deleted member 955978

Hi Sergio,
I wanted to ask if you plan to update this to the latest version, like your paid conten.
Cheers

If an update ever comes to this version, please include the alternative road meshes referred to in the pdf, as the RD download is missing them. If it was a matter of max upload file size, I guess some needed optimizations to reduce kn5 file size could gain that leeway space, or at least add a separate download as an add on. :thumbsup:

I'd like to race in this fun track against DRM Gr.5s too, but I'm afraid the default 60's version is way bumpier than the 70s/early 80s paved track (clip), other than the later added armco barriers. Thank you!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 82 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing