DiRT Rally 2.0 Ego PSSG Editor problem

Hi everyone!
I'm having some problems with the Ego PSSG Editor lately, and I hope someone can help me (if it's possible): well, I've installed the latest version of the PSSG Editor. When I extract the file I want, it gives me a .TGA file. Everything right up to this point, but now is when I try to open it on Photoshop, and everything I see is a completely black square (on 2K at least :roflmao:).
Well, as of December, before I updated my PC, it was working just right and I could see the file on Photoshop without problems, and it is weird because any other PNG, PSD, DDS... Whatever files I open on Photoshop (as long as they don't come from Ego PSSG Editor) are showed just the right way.
Any hints on what the problem could be? It is giving me a hard time with the new DiRT 4/Rally 2.0 cars, but it won't work even with DiRT Rall 1 files.
Hope I managed to explain my problem.
PS: If this is not the right place to post this, please admins, feel free to close or move this.

Hi everyone!
I'm having some problems with the Ego PSSG Editor lately, and I hope someone can help me (if it's possible): well, I've installed the latest version of the PSSG Editor. When I extract the file I want, it gives me a .TGA file. Everything right up to this point, but now is when I try to open it on Photoshop, and everything I see is a completely black square (on 2K at least :roflmao:).
Well, as of December, before I updated my PC, it was working just right and I could see the file on Photoshop without problems, and it is weird because any other PNG, PSD, DDS... Whatever files I open on Photoshop (as long as they don't come from Ego PSSG Editor) are showed just the right way.
Any hints on what the problem could be? It is giving me a hard time with the new DiRT 4/Rally 2.0 cars, but it won't work even with DiRT Rall 1 files.
Hope I managed to explain my problem.
PS: If this is not the right place to post this, please admins, feel free to close or move this.
Try using the Intel DDS plugin for photoshop instead of the Nvidia one (uninstall it) and see if that helps as it did for me. Be sure to follow the correct settings for each file when saving the files as the game may crash or not load. Everything you need here: http://rallygamer.com/dirt4/tools/texture-design-tools.php

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%