[EGO Engine APP] PSSG Editor

Petar Tasev

Ryder25
Ryder PSSG Editor

version 2.0.2012.0530
This application will allow you to open and edit PSSG files for the EGO engine games.

Features:
  • Create from Scratch -- Build new PSSG files starting from zero.
  • Edit Anything -- Now edit just about every part of the PSSG you please.
  • Textures/CubeMaps -- Special sections concentrated to help you edit PSSG textures and cubemaps.
  • Preview -- Lets you see any texture/cubemap from the PSSG before you have to export.
  • DDS Conversion -- Complete dds conversion that lets you change many things such as format, resolution, and mip maps.
  • Open With -- Allows you to choose "Open With" and select this program to open PSSG.
Changelog
    • Rewrote most of the program based on Miek's PSSG base class
    • Removed support for most PSSGs modded by previous editor versions
    • Rewrote the DDS class for better conversions between textures and DDS files
    • New Feature: Export/Import Cubemaps, Remove Textures, Import All Textures
    • Improved UI, image preview
Credits
  • Ryder25 - For creating the program. (tasevp(at)yahoo(dot)com)
  • Miek - For writing a wonderfully designed PSSG class for me to use and improve upon.
  • luh-koala - For creating icon and other graphics
DOWNLOAD MIRROR

RPE20.png

Let me know if there are any problems.

Last edited:
Hey Ryder - I've used your ModManager since the early days of F1 2010. It's made my time playing with and easily managing any/all my mods!! Thanks for making us such a great little app!

I didn't think that many people used it, thanks for letting me know! I'm always making updates to it as I see fit for personal use. I guess when I get some time I'll try and release a new updated version.

I have got a bit of a problem. When I go to choose default program to open pssg files, I click on pssg editor, but then it doesn't appear in the box where you can choose the programs. It is kind of annoying because i have to open up the pssg editor, then find it then open it and it is just too long. Help would be appreciated!

I have got a bit of a problem. When I go to choose default program to open pssg files, I click on pssg editor, but then it doesn't appear in the box where you can choose the programs. It is kind of annoying because i have to open up the pssg editor, then find it then open it and it is just too long. Help would be appreciated!

You need to run it as PSSG editor first as Admin for it to work correctly anyway, so setting it to run as default wouldn't work too well anyway.

Yeah, what ML said could help. And I'm not exactly sure if I understood what you're saying but when you select Open With and are looking to select the PSSG editor, press the browse button on the bottom right and find the editor. This should make it appear in the list. Now just check the make this program default button and select ok. Should stay like that forever now.

Yeah, what ML said could help. And I'm not exactly sure if I understood what you're saying but when you select Open With and are looking to select the PSSG editor, press the browse button on the bottom right and find the editor. This should make it appear in the list. Now just check the make this program default button and select ok. Should stay like that forever now.

The problem is that it doesn't appear in the list

thank you Ryder25 for the brilliant editor this tool is very good and help for editing on the f1 game this tool is great very very thank you for this tool!

How do you save the dds texelFormats for ui8x4 its doing my head in , I worked the issue out after double checking all the settings in the original pssg , But can not find any settings to change the texel format???

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%