EF-RS real feel simulation Sequence Shifter Box(SSB)

SSB is mainly made of aviation aluminum, and to ensure its quality we addopted integration technology when cutting the material.The adoption of polishing treatment and anti-oxidation treatment on its surface makes it very cool and very professional. You may ask why EF-RS can bring us such real feeling.As I said,the inside structure of this sequence shifter was designed according to the working principle of a real sequential gearbox. It contains shift gear shaft shifting fork、 Variable speed concave wheel Fixed gear wheel and so on

E-MAIL:175411352@qq.com
TELL:+86 18683258525(Please chinese)

Contacted Mr.White a week ago or so.

Mr. White asks ONLY 588$ for 3-switches based shifter (1 switch gear up, 1 gear down, 1 lever). That makes it at least 100$ more expensive than Manu-Factory or BlackBox GT3 replica shifters which are high quality europe (Italy) built products.

So guys, it is up to you to judge.

Upvote 0
Contacted Mr.White a week ago or so.

Mr. White asks ONLY 588$ for 3-switches based shifter (1 switch gear up, 1 gear down, 1 lever). That makes it at least 100$ more expensive than Manu-Factory or BlackBox GT3 replica shifters which are high quality europe (Italy) built products.

So guys, it is up to you to judge.

Thank you for your reply, I think you're right a part, 1 for up to 1 for the down, 1 for n, this is just circuit part, it can use spring to implement, but there is no handle at all, but all I am use the principle of vehicle structure, I can assure you that you will get real feel sequence shifter like driving a real car... Or you can open a real sequence transmission to compare the structure, maybe you will more understand the meaning of the price

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back