Resource icon

DiRT Rally EECMT - Ego Engine Camera Modding Tool 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
zissakos submitted a new resource:

EECMT - Ego Engine Camera Modding Tool - generic Camera Modding Tool for (presumably) ALL Codemasters racing games using the EGO Engine

I would like to present a generic Camera Modding Tool for (presumably) ALL Codemasters racing games using the EGO Engine.
It allows to edit any value for any camera on any car (or a selection thereof), all at once, instantly.
You can backup and restore all the camera files, and even easily package them for publishing them on the internet.

Screenshot:
EECMT.png

1. Choose location of your game.
2. Select cars and cameras you want to change

Read more about this resource...

I don't have any F1 game so I can only guess...
If F1 2012 uses the Ego Engine it should be supported. Just copy a section in EECMT.ini and rename it to [F12012] and set the parameters accordingly (executable name, path to Car folders).
Then start the tool and see what happens.

In DR2 some cars appear to not work (such as the Opel Kadette / Focus RS 2000 / C4 / other 2000 vehicles etc...

Do you know this maybe?

Additionally, did you happen to create / share your camera files anywhere, I didn't see a link?

Has anyone used this tool successfully to create dashcams for dirt rally 2 that were similar to dirt rally 1? It doesn't seem to work for me with cone cars? Any one successfully able to do this could maybe share their files.

OP could you test with DR2 or have you created files with DR2?

It is a great tool. In Dirt Rally 2.0 I can change the view position with the tool on most cars. Unfortunately, the tool does not recognize cars that have been newly added later (eg for = Ford Focus, swr = Subaru Impreza, ..). What do I have to do to ensure that the program also recognizes these cars?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back