EDIUS 5

Hello,
I ve got a question for any of advanced EDIUS users. I have camera Samsung HMX 104 and all the time I try to watch in the player window the MP4 file (default from camera) which I recorded, it isnt smooth and is lagging a lot. It is problem, cause I really cant convert each file independently to better format which the player has no problem to play, but in this default it is just annoying watching the sequences .... has anybody any experience with this editor and some advice to help me get it solved?
many thanks

Are you trying to watch the MP4 directly from the camera or are you moving the file to your computer and trying to watch from there? Trying to bring the file to your computer and watch it at the same time may be the reason you are getting poor performance on watching the video. The USB port doesn't have the kind of speed that your local hard drive does so watching a movie from your hard drive is going to be lots smoother.

what I do is that I take the MP4 from the camera and move it to my HDD... then using new project, I open in BIN folder with those MP4s on my local drive, then after I choose some and click on it twice to watch it in a player window it looks how I describer

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%