Editor not working

For me the pic editor is not working. I take screenshots in game, the pics are there, I can open them but I can't do anything with them. On the right hand side there is the green circle that says open and around it says Comment/Rename/Delete/Favourites and also Filters but it is not highlighted. Can not click on Filters .:confused: Am I doing something wrong?

You have to upload your screenshots to the portal to access the picture editor, click the 'Share on RaceRoom Online' button under the green circle, then goto the Screenshots tab on your profile and you should have an edit picture option there. The "filter" option isn't what you're thinking, it's to sort the pictures by track and car and is currently disabled.

You have to upload your screenshots to the portal to access the picture editor, click the 'Share on RaceRoom Online' button under the green circle, then goto the Screenshots tab on your profile and you should have an edit picture option there. The "filter" option isn't what you're thinking, it's to sort the pictures by track and car and is currently disabled.

Ok! Well every time I click the 'Share on RaceRoom Online' I get Connection lost. Global Server Error :200. Quit to desktop message. :confused:

Hi Paul,

I would like to know if it constantly happens for you or if it was only this night?

Are you experiencing this error 200 at any other moment in the game ? Or just when trying to share screenshots ?

Hi Paul,

I would like to know if it constantly happens for you or if it was only this night?

Are you experiencing this error 200 at any other moment in the game ? Or just when trying to share screenshots ?

I get this error 200 only when I click on share. Just tried again and I got the error 200 again. Off work today, but need to do a few things (shovel snow) so I will be home to try a few things.

What happens if you off/on the modem/router or un-plug/plug the internet cable.

I will give this a try. After I shovel snow. :(

Edit: Decideted to try before I go out. Un-plug the internet cable and a message at bottom of screen says "reconnecting to RaceRoom online". This message came up 3 times, then got Error 12007. Then got "Server Connection Error" then Quit to desktop.

I'm getting the same error as Paul Nadon. For several days now. I also haven't been able to log into game.raceroom.com. Internal Server Error. No other details. I believe this started when I attempted to post a comment to my own post on the support section from within the game. It failed saying my email address was already registered or something.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back