Editing HDV File For Stronger FFB ( G27 )?

Is there any parameter in the HDV file that I can change to make the FFB tougher specific mod? I have a good mod (DRM) and I think the FFB is very light. I would not want to change the wheel settings (G27), but the mod specifically. Thanks.

You can adjust the FFB of individual cars using Real Feel.

First time you drive any mod it will create an entry in your Real Feel file for that car. It will always use 'DefaultMaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2000.000'.
Once you've driven the car the first time you can adjust the entry for the car you would like to change, should be the last entry in your Real Feel file.
Closer to zero is stronger. Make changes of 100, so try 1900 first.
Bear in mind the strength limitations of your weak G27 to avoid clipping.

Alternatively you can enable speech near the top of your Real Feel file and the use Real Feel shortcuts to adjust while on track.
I use this method for all cars to adjust FFB to preferance, default content included.

12-Jul-09-rFactorCentral-4808_ReelFeel.jpg

Hi, Connor... thank you for your time and colaboration. I think it works... What i don't understand is: all cars have 2 or 3 values for this parameter, but in this case i have to put in there 4 or 5 to start work like others mods... So, thank you...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%