F1 2012 editing difficulty

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
The title says it all. Im not a good of a sim driver as most but i notice the ai has amped from last year and I quite cant run on professional like last year. I've tried intermediate but its too easy. Is there a way to edit in the database to put one of those difficulties in between the two? All in all I LOVE it more than last years title

I too am in the same situation, I am 2 seconds faster than intermediate and 2 seconds slower than professional, which makes the game not fun the play on either difficulties.

Can you please try to be more clear specifying where to change difficulties? Thanks in advance.

---

And about all those "place profanity here" which snoop into every thread to tell how good they are, there is no denying there are many good racers out there but, first I'd like to see them if they ever drive in cockpit view instead of t-cam where you can see everything easier and second, the setups they use, because playing with the exploited setup which tights the car to the ground unrelaistically is not fun... at all.

You'll be surprised how many hotlaps I've seen posted out there with unrealistic setups, where's there fun in there?

I'm trying to play a simluation and enjoy it, I suck I know, but I don't appreciate others going into every thread/youtube video bragging about fake scenarios (fake setups, fake cam view), and even if non of the above issues have happened, the thread here asks how to edit difficulties, not asking how you "profanity" off.

Anyone know where in the database you'd change the AI speed in the wet? If so would you have any good values? I know how to change difficulty in the database but I just don't know how to change it in the wet, can't possibly be the same.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back