ECCI | Official Support Thread

I just fell in love with this system.... it has no convencional force feedback with electromotors as we know, but all the effects are provided with mechanical pistons, dampers and springs...

It is the formula 1 for simulator controls for me.... and with shipping from US you can have it in Europe for only 1599$... :)
Of course the wheel itself you can have it at least in 15 different shape and colour, as you wish, i liked this the most....

I think when i got home i will immediately try to turn off force feedback on my G25, curious what will happen....

6000MT1_50.jpg

6000_11_m.jpg

Haha, great work Neo, hope you will enjoy it, i am sure you do. But instead of buying a shifter you should look for something instead of that stupid chair :)

Love the carpet tho :)

Upvote 0
  • Wido Rossen

Ooooooo men.......so hot.
Can i come and play sometime ??? :)
I`ll promise to bring some candy........
Well...can i can i ??????? [-o<

Very Nice Neo.

Upvote 0
cool, very precise, but i still need to get used to it, to find the right position again, i need to adjust the rack.

And the break... it is funny, it is so stiff, and i could start to practise with it only today maybe 2 hours before the race. So my leg was so tired, that in Race 1 after 2 laps my leg started to shake continuously, so from that moment onwards i was driving with shaking leg below the knees... you should have seen it... :) :) :)

I need some training to get some fitness into my old legs... :)

Upvote 0
  • Antoine Morin

hey Neo

tell the truth ...it seems that the wall is ready to fit a crazy screen na ???

Very nice installation !!

Upvote 0
  • Baker

Neo[RPM said:
]cool, very precise, but i still need to get used to it, to find the right position again, i need to adjust the rack.

And the break... it is funny, it is so stiff, and i could start to practise with it only today maybe 2 hours before the race. So my leg was so tired, that in Race 1 after 2 laps my leg started to shake continuously, so from that moment onwards i was driving with shaking leg below the knees... you should have seen it... :) :) :)

I need some training to get some fitness into my old legs... :)

I only see a couple things missing, in dash cigarette lighter, ash tray and beer holder.

Rick

Upvote 0
I think i am gonna get a different wheel for my ECCI, the overlapping of the wheel with the bottom of the monitor is ok during racing, in fact it is very realistic, but it is quite disturbing during normal PC usage, such as reading RPM forum... (this is my normal PC usage... :))

So, i think i am gonna go for the open top Momo, which i think will be a good solution for me, since i will not need to change my optimal driving position, but i will be able to see more clearly the bottom of my screen as well, here is a pic about it.
Momo27C.jpg

Upvote 0
ECCI wheel problem

is anybody having problems with ecci 6000/with tsw speedshifter?
it worked great in gtr and gtr2. When i get to the control setup it crashes.
680 sli
e6850
2x8800 gts 640's
4/gigs corsair xetreme
850 psu

Upvote 0
  • Martin van der Loos

i played with my wireless keyboard and i am 1 sec. quicker.....:)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing