ECCI | Official Support Thread

I just fell in love with this system.... it has no convencional force feedback with electromotors as we know, but all the effects are provided with mechanical pistons, dampers and springs...

It is the formula 1 for simulator controls for me.... and with shipping from US you can have it in Europe for only 1599$... :)
Of course the wheel itself you can have it at least in 15 different shape and colour, as you wish, i liked this the most....

I think when i got home i will immediately try to turn off force feedback on my G25, curious what will happen....

6000MT1_50.jpg

6000_11_m.jpg

Guys, TURN OFF FORCE FEEDBACK! NOW!!!!

I did it, check the Curitiba hotlap post in few minutes for the result.... i made it after full 10 laps practise with the new setting, and i am sure this is not the limit yet.....

I just disabled in Windows/game controllers the force feedback, and enabled the centering spring, did not change anything else setting, also in the game i did not change anything.

Upvote 0
Neo[RPM said:
]Guys, TURN OFF FORCE FEEDBACK! NOW!!!!

I did it, check the Curitiba hotlap post in few minutes for the result.... i made it after full 10 laps practise with the new setting, and i am sure this is not the limit yet.....

I just disabled in Windows/game controllers the force feedback, and enabled the centering spring, did not change anything else setting, also in the game i did not change anything.

I will sell my G25 now and use my old Thrustmaster T2. I will try it this evening without FFB.
I am in 1.23 on Curitiba now, i use left foot brake again, maybe i can go a bit faster without the FFB too. But i guess FFB helps me to feel when the car brakes out.

Upvote 0
Neo[RPM said:
]i thought the same, but in fact it is not the case. I even feel now better what the car will do, and i am simply faster.

Thats the only thing which counts, so i try it too, maybe setting FFB very light, only rumble on and the FFB slider to 0%. Then you feel a bit of forces but maybe it's as fast as without FFB.

Upvote 0
Some videos from the ECCI system

Pedals in work:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TinPXuVEaNw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TinPXuVEaNw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Silent enough....? :)
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WQMEQewkK_o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WQMEQewkK_o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Upvote 0
There is also an upgrade available for the brake pedal, with which they say the pedal not just gets a totally progressive forces, but also that strong force, like in the real race car, however needs some homework to assemble it.... lol

Answer from ECCI i got related to my question to this feature:
For someone who is truly into race car driving the Race Brake kit offers incredible control and realism in braking. The Race Brake kit offers sim racing braking that is as "real world" as it gets. For someone who simply enjoys using racing simulations it could be undesirable due to the high progressivity (very sensitive near the end of travel) and very high pressures required. Installation instructions are at: http://www.ecci.net/instructions/PMB2RaceBrake.htm

Upvote 0
Just checked the total pricing, looks like follows:
(together with shipment from USA to Hungary in 1 week):

Trackstar 6000 GTS black/black lexan: $1328.00 USD
11.5/290mm Pocono w/8functions: $59.00 USD
Race Brake upgrade kit (user install): $34.00 USD
FLDS Cooling Sleeve: $59.00 USD
Cockpit Bracket: $12.00 USD
Extra Pots: $36.00 USD
Standard shipping charge: $250.00 USD
Express shipping upgrade: $70.00 USD

Total (not including import taxes): $1848.00 USD

Hmmm.....

Upvote 0
  • Wido Rossen

Looks very nice.

So does the price (899 dollars for the standard version)
But what a system men, that fluiddamped is awsome.

I try to get one from the misses......When you guy`s don`t here from me within 2 day`s call 911.

Upvote 0
You can call me crazy (with full right....), but the shipment with the 6000 GTS system is going to arrive to my home hopefully next weekend.... loooool

You can prepare yourself for a full 6 page review, i feel i will have some things to say about it.... :)

I ordered it with this 290mm wheel with 6 extra buttons, the others were simply too big, and the suede of the momo i do not like, by time it will wear out, and will become hard touch.

711.jpg

Another great thing that basically you can assemble later any wheel what you can buy in the tuning shops, just needs to be the 5 screw version, not the 6, and have to take care for the size because of the butterfly shifters, that they still fit with the wheel.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years