Ebisu Circuit - Touge course

Tracks Ebisu Circuit - Touge course 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
skyflightmusic submitted a new resource:

Ebisu Circuit - Touge course - Ebisu circuit touge course

90's Golden Drift Spot Project

It's been two years since our first release, with all the amazing supports we raised fast.
As we hit 6000 likes milestone on Facebook, we now release our extra project Ebisu Circuit - Touge course!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ebisu Circuit

Everybody knows Ebisu Circuit, it's the drift...

Read more about this resource...

is there a possibility to get this circuit in a normal version without the custom shader patch? Thank you in advance for your answer.

doesnt work for me as well, conten manager says spine missing or broken, could you guys help me?
you probably extracted it wrongly as the zip file contains multiple folders and might be confusing.
go inside this folder
1574946112577.png

then inside this folder
1574946126759.png

there's a folder with the same name, that's the one you should extract to the tracks folder

Hi, same question : is there a possibility to get this circuit in a normal version without the custom shader patch? Thank you in advance for your answer.

The thing related to CSP is that the track is encrypted so other people can't rip the track and convert it to other games mostly without asking for permission so I don't think there will be a version compatible with "vanilla content".
Download content manager and Shaders patch , you can donate 1 dollar and get a key for the full version. (Most likely that in the future there won't be necessary to use the full version afaik)

Hi There! Same issue for me,(dropping back to select track) although i dont have the custom shader patch installed. - can we have it with normal shaders?
I don't think so, read what I just wrote.
They encrypted the track so people can't use it for other games which happened already with a previous track of them.
get CM and CSP, that's the only way to play it

then it sucks for me then, i do triples with an mid range rig, and i can manage the game with 80+ish FPS average, and i believe the shader thingy would kill it :D so less FPS - no go :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%