EasyERPMod - make modding easier

Misc EasyERPMod - make modding easier v1.4.6.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
maxhyt submitted a new resource:

EasyERPMod - make modding a bit easier - Create/Using/Modifying mods easier. Auto backup/restore files for Multiplayer

EasyERPMod
Hello everyone!

A checklist to see if this is for you:
  • Do you install different mods that modify the same file? And you have to manually edit ERP files to make it combine the mods?​
  • Are you tired of import/export files all the time for just a small change?​
  • Do you play Multiplayer/Time trial but sometimes run game with mods?​
  • You don't...​

Read more about this resource...

Looks very good, does this work also for F1 2020?
It should work just fine with any F1 game as long as you can open .erp files with Ego ERP Archiver version 8. This app uses Ego engine to mod.

But if anything goes wrong, please post here and attach logs files in Logs folder

I click ERPLoader it doesn't work!!!

it will still not load up ERP Application Explorer and Loader Still Not Loading Up
Have you guys edit F1 game directory? This is how settings.json file should look like, notice double back-slash in the path
Screenshot 2021-08-27 141342.png

If it still doesn't work, please zip your log files in Logs folder then attach it here so I can diagnose the issues. Would be great if you guys can do that :)

V 1.2.4 Still Cant Open The Files Application For Some Reason It Just Doesn't Open The File I Can Extract The Win Rar And All The Files Come Up But When I Click The ERPLoader And ERPExplorer They Just Don't Load For Me

Last edited:
V 1.2.4 Still Cant Open The Files Application For Some Reason It Just Doesn't Open The File I Can Extract The Win Rar And All The Files Come Up But When I Click The ERPLoader And ERPExplorer They Just Don't Load For Me
Is there any .log file in Logs folder? If yes , can you attach them here please?

Hi, cool idea!
I cannot open the EasyERPExplorer.exe, it shows for a fraction of a second a black window (the terminal) but then disappears and does nothing

Hi, cool idea!
I cannot open the EasyERPExplorer.exe, it shows for a fraction of a second a black window (the terminal) but then disappears and does nothing
Can you guys download .NET Runtime, install it and try opening EasyERPExplorer.exe again?

I have entered the game directory and inserted the mods. when I then start the ERPloader, it also executes everything. it just does not start the game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 124 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%