EasyERPMod - make modding easier

Misc EasyERPMod - make modding easier v1.4.6.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have entered the game directory and inserted the mods. when I then start the ERPloader, it also executes everything. it just does not start the game.
Can you open the latest .log file in Logs folder and paste it here? (paste in
Code:
[SPOILER="Log"] [/SPOILER]
tag)

Yes the starting game process isn't in a state where I consider to be "perfect".
When shows "Starting game ..." in the console, you can just close the ERPLoader window and start your game manually.

If you want to play Multiplayer afterwards, run "Cleanup.bat" file, which will restore all the original files, then start the game again and everything will be back to stock.

I'll try to improve game detection, but now I gotta think how :D

Last edited:
Can you open the latest .log file in Logs folder and paste it here? (paste in
Code:
[SPOILER="Log"] [/SPOILER]
tag)

Yes the starting game process isn't in a state where I consider to be "perfect".
When shows "Starting game ..." in the console, you can just close the ERPLoader window and start your game manually.

If you want to play Multiplayer afterwards, run "Cleanup.bat" file, which will restore all the original files, then start the game again and everything will be back to stock.

I'll try to improve game detection, but now I gotta think how :D

Attachments

• Log.PNG
    Log.PNG
    94.7 KB · Views: 62
maxhyt updated EasyERPMod - make modding easier with a new update entry:

v1.4.0

You can now change font sizes in Settings -> View/Edit on the topbar.

Packed DLL files into executable, reducing the number of files
You may manually delete all files, except your _MODS folder and settings.json file of course, and extract the new files. The updater will not cleanup old files for you.
  • Added Roboto font with a range of font sizes
  • Added menu bar
  • Added settings and about windows
  • Updated colors for headers

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, i have a problem when exporting anything from the game, only error i get is An error occurred while exporting "FILE NAME"

Any idea how to fix this? Thanks very much!

Hi, i have a problem when exporting anything from the game, only error i get is An error occurred while exporting "FILE NAME"

Any idea how to fix this? Thanks very much!
Can you go to "Logs" folder, open the latest log file, copy the content and paste it here (wrap in a spoiler), or use pastebin.com then link it here please?

I am looking into this

Last edited:
Hi. Im trying to try the game with a downloaded mod + a "Find&Replace" mod I created using this mod. Unfortunately, it doesnt run, producing the following error message.
[2021/09/12][23:42:51] [Error] An unknown error has occured! Please report with .log files in "Logs" folder
[2021/09/12][23:42:51] [Error] System.IO.IOException: 既に存在するファイルを作成することはできません。
/* The japanese part reads "Can not create already existing file." Sorry about it, I live in japan */
at System.IO.FileSystem.MoveFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite)
at ERPLoader.Models.ModModel.<Process>b__7_0(String relativePath)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
at ERPLoader.Models.ModModel.Process()
at ERPLoader.Program.<>c.<StartMods>b__4_1(ModModel mod)
at ERPLoader.Program.StartMods()
at ERPLoader.Program.Main(String[] args)

[2021/09/12][23:42:51] [Log] Press any key to exit...

The game runs when I use only "Find&Replace" mods or a single downloaded mod. I hope I can find a way to resolve this because I really like what you have created! Thanks.

Hey so i was wondering if this somehow allows us to make the F1 team cars as our MyTeam cars ?
Yes it can. Here are some instructions
1. You can use ERP Archiver to extract the texture files you need from official teams' liveries (the .dds files), save them somewhere.
2. Use EasyERPExplorer to create a new mod
3. In EasyERPExplorer, navigate to myteam .erp files you wish to replace (eg. myteam_ferrari.erp) then click on it to extract files to your created mod.
4. There will be a "textures" folder, find a livery file you want to replace with the official one (eg. livery_butler_<d|s|m>.dds). Rename and copy files from step 1 over.
5. Delete all other texture files, leave only modified .dds files (livery_butler... files).

These are only brief instructions, this app is only helpful if you already know how to create mods manually. But I hope it helps :D

Hi. Im trying to try the game with a downloaded mod + a "Find&Replace" mod I created using this mod. Unfortunately, it doesnt run, producing the following error message.
[2021/09/12][23:42:51] [Error] An unknown error has occured! Please report with .log files in "Logs" folder
[2021/09/12][23:42:51] [Error] System.IO.IOException: 既に存在するファイルを作成することはできません。
/* The japanese part reads "Can not create already existing file." Sorry about it, I live in japan */
at System.IO.FileSystem.MoveFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite)
at ERPLoader.Models.ModModel.<Process>b__7_0(String relativePath)
at ERPLoader.Models.ModModel.Process()
at ERPLoader.Program.<>c.<StartMods>b__4_1(ModModel mod)
at ERPLoader.Program.StartMods()
at ERPLoader.Program.Main(String[] args)

[2021/09/12][23:42:51] [Log] Press any key to exit...

The game runs when I use only "Find&Replace" mods or a single downloaded mod. I hope I can find a way to resolve this because I really like what you have created! Thanks.
Thanks for the log, I am looking into it at the moment. (Also thanks for the translation :D)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%