EasyERPMod - make modding easier

Misc EasyERPMod - make modding easier v1.4.6.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
getting this error after f2 cars 2021 update

[X] An unknown error has occured! Please report with .log files in "Logs" folder

[2021/12/08][21:57:53] [Log] Starting game process "F1_2021_dx12.exe"
[2021/12/08][21:57:53] [Error] An unknown error has occured! Please report with .log files in "Logs" folder
[2021/12/08][21:57:53] [Error] System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (740): The requested operation requires elevation.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at ERPLoader.Program.StartGame()
at ERPLoader.Program.Main(String[] args)

says this in log file

getting this error after f2 cars 2021 update

[X] An unknown error has occured! Please report with .log files in "Logs" folder

[2021/12/08][21:57:53] [Log] Starting game process "F1_2021_dx12.exe"
[2021/12/08][21:57:53] [Error] An unknown error has occured! Please report with .log files in "Logs" folder
[2021/12/08][21:57:53] [Error] System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (740): The requested operation requires elevation.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at ERPLoader.Program.StartGame()
at ERPLoader.Program.Main(String[] args)

says this in log file
fixed it by running as admin, didnt realise i changed my UAC

After I put the F1 directory the UI is all glitchy, has anyone had this happen?

Attachments

• Screenshot (397).png
    Screenshot (397).png
    111.3 KB · Views: 71
Hey, unfortunatly the Game crashes whenever i start it with EasyERPMod. I hope you Guys can halp me fix the Problem. All the best! :)
There was an issue with EgoEngineModding (ERP Archiver) version 8 and below when modifying ERP files which causes the game to crash

But if you can share what are trying to mod and how you did it, I might be able to help ;)

Hello! I used this mod on F1 2021 and it worked great, but I've been having an issue with it on F1 22. I want to use a custom helmet in my coop mode with my friend and using EasyERP I am able to see the custom helmet and use it in game, but when I load into an online session the game says I have restricted online access and it kicks me out of the lobby like it does when I install mods the regular way (put straight into the game directory). Anyway to fix it? Thank you.
Nvm i fixed lol, didnt have the loader open when in game

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back