F1 2010 Easy World Championship on Legend?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I don't know if this has already been asked but:

Would you get the tropy/achievement if you have autosave off and start qualification on expert but change the diffuculty during quali then change it back to expert right at the end of quali. Then start the race and change the difficulty and right at the end of the race just before you cross the line, change the difficulty back to expert?

I don't know if this has already been asked but:

Would you get the tropy/achievement if you have autosave off and start qualification on expert but change the diffuculty during quali then change it back to expert right at the end of quali. Then start the race and change the difficulty and right at the end of the race just before you cross the line, change the difficulty back to expert?
why do people even think these things up?, just play the game the way it was meant to be played, wow...some people...

why do people even think these things up?, just play the game the way it was meant to be played, wow...some people...

Acheivements ruin a lot of games... Or at least - knowing what they are beforehand does. They bring those people who arent playing for the experience/immersion, but instead for the e-peen.

Mostly applies to the teenage/junior gamers though - I blame teachers and their silly 'Gold-star' system!

Acheivements ruin a lot of games... Or at least - knowing what they are beforehand does. They bring those people who arent playing for the experience/immersion, but instead for the e-peen.

Mostly applies to the teenage/junior gamers though - I blame teachers and their silly 'Gold-star' system!
thats a funny statement but i agree completely its abit juvenile really i like the achievements but some of them are just so easy to get i remember playing a game on xbox and you got achievements for watching cutscenes ridiculous

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%