Resource icon

Tracks Sydney (2 Seasons, 2 Layouts) 2.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, its far from the road, i know. ;)

Because of the wires, i think your system resolution and AA settings compensate this weakness. Its a pity. Honestly speaking, on my sys. looks terrible in races, but as i said, only on this track.

Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
that argument is invalid.
Some humble pie could do wonders to you.

You have no idea how much work is involved in bringing these track to AMS. The tracks were not built by the team, so we have to reverse engineer them and try to figure out what was done. The track builds are very difficult to organize and sort out all the problems that are built in to them. EC turned out to have many hidden issues with the physics.

Your comments are totally unfair and really ignorant... I don't f'n get paid to do this, so why do I do it?

I spend A LOT of time to sort out this stuff to get the best possible sim driving experience... if you don't like it then please don't use the track. (edit: Then please make your comments to help, try to keep the ball breaking to a minimum if possible.)

Again as far as the tire bundles go, I don't see a problem, your OB by a long way to hit the barriers (not my barriers btw). That's my opinion. In real life, it turns out that the driving line is indeed out of bounds in a few corners and Patrick has decided to remove the barriers as IRL.

I will take some time off, (edit:I have a scuba diving trip with 16 friends to Micronesia that has been planned for over 18 months.)

(edit: When I return I need to) evaluate my contributions to the community, and reconsider how much time I have to share with you guys.

Cheers

Last edited:
What is crazy is banging on, demanding that an inconsequential change be made to someone else's work to satisfy a personal preference.

Please don't let a seeming lack of manners on the part of one or two ruin the overwhelming appreciation the rest of us have for the work you guys do. The anonymity of the internet seems to let standards of behaviour slide inexorably downward for some.

Thanks for all these fantastic tracks.

You have no idea how much work is involved in bringing these track to AMS. The tracks were not built by the team, so we have to reverse engineer them and try to figure out what was done. The track builds are very difficult to organize and sort out all the problems that are built in to them. EC turned out to have many hidden issues with the physics.

Your comments are totally unfair and really ignorant... I don't f'n get paid to do this, so why do I do it?

I spend A LOT of time to sort out this stuff to get the best possible sim driving experience... if you don't like it then please don't use the track.

Again as far as the tire bundles go, I don't see a problem, your OB by a long way to hit the barriers (not my barriers btw). That's my opinion. In real life, it turns out that the driving line is indeed out of bounds in a few corners and Patrick has decided to remove the barriers as IRL.

I will take some time off, evaluate my contributions to the community, and reconsider how much time I have to share with you guys.

Cheers

Yeah, it's probably a smart move to take some time off as you obviously have no clue how to take in feedback.

Funny how Patrick doesn't seem to have problems taking in feedback.

Funny how Patrick doesn't seem to have problems taking in feedback.

Yeah you call it feedback...

Patrick really is an inspiration, what that guy can do with MAX is akin to magic. Add an incredible ability to ignore dick head comments and I think you can agree we are very lucky to have him donate his time and skills.

Any way... Patrick's work deserves to have optimum terrain physics and the best AI possible to match the great graphics, professional or not.

Last edited:
Yeah you call it feedback...

Patrick really is an inspiration, what that guy can do with MAX is akin to magic. Add an incredible ability to ignore dick head comments and I think you can agree we are very lucky to have him donate his time and skills.

Thank you for proving my point.

Noone is questioning Patricks importance for this community btw. Unlike you, he seems to be a true professional.

My last words to you.

Thank you for proving my point.

Noone is questioning Patricks importance for this community btw. Unlike you, he seems to be a true professional.

My last words to you.
Come on guys. I dont work all these tracks to read this kind of comments.
I read many comments about tracks. Some are interesting, others are not. You have to choose between them when your time is limited.

One thing is sure, working with Gringo is a real pleasure because he IS really professional. And You can be sure keeping him aboard will benefit everybody. So best thing is to stop here this discussion ;)

Come on guys. I dont work all these tracks to read this kind of comments.
I read many comments about tracks. Some are interesting, others are not. You have to choose between them when your time is limited.

One thing is sure, working with Gringo is a real pleasure because he IS really professional. And You can be sure keeping him aboard will benefit everybody. So best thing is to stop here this discussion ;)

He might be good in what he's doing but his attitude and behaviour is far from professional. Calling other people idiots, dick heads etc. is not the way to treat people.

Last comment on this matter.

Patrick Giranthon updated Eastern Creek Gardner (2 seasons) with a new update entry:

Buildings update

Sans_titre-3.201672494758.jpg

AO added to main buildings, plus some texture updates.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 428 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 286 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 193 7.5%
  • < 5 years