AC [East Coast] Lotus T125 S1 @ Imola - Wednesday, August 27th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well, then my bad too, although I signed up for the event I never got the password and asked for it on TS (I assumed it would be safe to sign up 2 hours before the booking starts)

BTW is there a deadline for the sign-up, I don't remember seeing that?

It technically ends at booking start. There used to be a note right above the session info, might have gotten lost in translation though:O_o:

And there's a line in the op that says the password will be given out on TeamSpeak ;)

Anyway, before I get myself in more trouble :unsure: Thanks for the racing last night everyone, good fun :thumbsup:

Just want to make note of a couple of things we talked about post race.

1. Rolling starts versus standing starts. In cars that can light the rears up in third gear a standing start is not the best idea, as evidenced by my sudden change in direction last night :poop: Sorry all.

2. Need to figure out how to start with a higher % of grip on the track at the start of the first session. If the server is up for the duration, it's not too big a deal to start at 92%. However starting a race at 92% is not the best. Maybe it has something to do with choosing a green track for the first session, not 100% sure.

Reactions: mms

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years