AC [Early] RS500 Group A @ Barbagallo - Tuesday, Feb 24th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
RS500.png
Notes:
  • Pick-up Event!
  • Password is sent via PM on Forums (or on TS if you are signed up and request it)
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 6
  • TC & ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Starting Grip: 97%
Cars: Sierra RS500 Group A (Download)
Track: Barbagallo (Download)

Practice: 01:00 GMT | 20:00 EST | 17:00 PST
Qualifying: 02:00 GMT | 21:00 EST | 18:00 PST
Race 1: 02:15 GMT | 21:15 EST | 18:15 PST (15 Laps | Standing Start)
Race 2: ~02:35 GMT | 21:35 EST | 18:35 PST (10 Laps | Reverse grid - Rolling Start)

Special notes
  • Second race is reverse order grid (rolling start) of race 1 result. The winner of the first race will start last at the second race etc. To make this possible, we will perform a formation lap at the start of the 2nd race, where everyone will take their place.
  • Ample time will be given for all to finish the race, no need to exit the server after race 1 is complete.
  • Sessions will be reset and skipped to Race 2, after which the above will take place.

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List: (30 Grid slots available)
  1. Dragos Haba
  2. Russell Sobie
  3. Keith_G
  4. Ryan Ogurek
  5. Geof
  6. Stereo
  7. Sun Levi
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

Last edited:
I don't know the car, nor the track, but the format sounds interesting, so put me down for a slot! These Tuesday club races are perfect for my current schedule. Now if one of you guys would organize one for Friday nights too. :)

I don't know the car, nor the track, but the format sounds interesting, so put me down for a slot! These Tuesday club races are perfect for my current schedule. Now if one of you guys would organize one for Friday nights too. :)

Since the server is non-booking, I'll make sure to put it up early so that anyone wanting to practice will have lots of time. I'll also be on there helping out if I'm needed.

Since the server is non-booking, I'll make sure to put it up early so that anyone wanting to practice will have lots of time. I'll also be on there helping out if I'm needed.

Cool. I tried the combo out a bit last night... and it's a challenging car to control. I'm currently unable to get under a minute laptime, but I'm sure its possible. Do you have a good starting setup for this car/track already? No matter how many times I do setup alterations, I always seem to make a mess of it... and the default sure doesn't feel like it is optimal.

There's something wrong with the FFB settings in this car around the centre. It "knocks" when changing direction, almost like it's trying to click into centre before going past centre. This might not be an issue for a wheel like the G27 that has a dead zone in the middle, but it's down right horrible on the clubsport v2. I don't know if I'll have the time to setup my second rig with the G27 before race start.

There's something wrong with the FFB settings in this car around the centre. It "knocks" when changing direction, almost like it's trying to click into centre before going past centre. This might not be an issue for a wheel like the G27 that has a dead zone in the middle, but it's down right horrible on the clubsport v2. I don't know if I'll have the time to setup my second rig with the G27 before race start.
I was driving it yesterday with a clubsport v1 and had no trouble. Maybe it was the update. haven't tried it today.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%