[EARLY ACCESS]Mount Drama Raceway - Fictional Track!

Tracks [EARLY ACCESS]Mount Drama Raceway - Fictional Track! 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
maxgaming submitted a new resource:

Mount Drama Raceway Fictional Track! - A fictional track build by myself with working track cameras

Hi,
I've build the track "Mount Drama Raceway" on my own. (my very first public released track). The track has lots of little issues still, but I will update them as soon(TM) as I can. Also the track cameras are not fully updated to the whole track but around half of them ARE working :) Also the AI should work on this track, but I didn't test it yet :D (will post an update as soon as I did). I tested the track mainly with 1990s DTM cars (Alfa Romeo and BMW) :)
Now, enjoy the track and don't...

Read more about this resource...

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.04.06 - 15.47.24.27.png Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.04.06 - 15.48.27.02.png Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.04.06 - 15.52.31.72.png I´m not so sure if you can really call this a version 2.xx. at the first picture you can see a hole, where you can fall thru. And the other pictures show some objects where you can look thru from behind. the bridge section ist the most noticable.

View attachment 300112 View attachment 300113 View attachment 300114 I´m not so sure if you can really call this a version 2.xx. at the first picture you can see a hole, where you can fall thru. And the other pictures show some objects where you can look thru from behind. the bridge section ist the most noticable.

Yes, you are right :) thanks for the infos^^ I am aware of that but for the Bridge I don't know how to solve it, the others are solvable though :D and about the version, well my first version is V1 and then it goes to V2( if I add there something V2.x) and so on. So the next release will be V3 which includes a slight layout change^^

Not bad, could do with some kerbs. Other than that it was a nice drive.

Thanks for your feedback :) I am already working on the Kerbs and I do have a version with Kerbs (also hopefully less bumpy) but the Texture missing issues are still to be solved, so it might take still a while until I release the next version :D

realmaxlive updated [EARLY ACCESS]Mount Drama Raceway - Fictional Track! with a new update entry:

NEW UPDATE with a slight layout change and minor fixes :)

Mount Drama Raceway V3 by MAX
- Working Track cameras
- Working AI
- Track Map & Preview
- Working Pitlane
- Fixed tight lefthander when coming downhill
- Fixed most of the "missing textures" parts (not the bridge yet, will be fixed with next update)
Note:
There are still "missing textures" but those are minor issues and shouldn't be a problem for racing :)

I hope you enjoy my track so far and please don't hesitate to give Feedback :)

Cheers,
Max

Read the rest of this update entry...

so just done a quick lap before bed now. good improvement now. i noticed also this 2 curbs that are a little bit missplaced. hope you can also fix the bridge soon. Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.04.07 - 21.06.57.37.png Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2019.04.07 - 21.08.42.43.png

so just done a quick lap before bed now. good improvement now. i noticed also this 2 curbs that are a little bit missplaced. hope you can also fix the bridge soon. View attachment 300343 View attachment 300344

Actually, yeah I noticed that while testing the track before releasing but I thought I am not going there Racingline wise :D(that's why I didn't update it) but yes I will fix it with the next update, also the bridge will be reworked with the next release :)

Last edited:
Way too many corners and some are really tight. There's too much stop and start for me, you seem to spend so much time slowing for corners and getting round them. Most of the best circuits are really flowing with decent straights and corners you can take flat out. It's well modelled though and the kerbs work well.

Way too many corners and some are really tight. There's too much stop and start for me, you seem to spend so much time slowing for corners and getting round them. Most of the best circuits are really flowing with decent straights and corners you can take flat out. It's well modelled though and the kerbs work well.

Thanks for your feedback :) There will be less corners (and more flow, but that is quite depending on own feeling) in the some update soon :)

Yeah, have to agree here. More hairpins than Vidal Sassoon.

realmaxlive updated [EARLY ACCESS]Mount Drama Raceway - Fictional Track! with a new update entry:

NEW UPDATE! Slight layout changes and more surroundings

Hey guys,
first of all thanks for all the downloads :) really appreciate it and ofcourse the continued feedback!

So with this update I got rid of some corners to get a bit more flow into the track :) Also I added and adjusted several small things :)

So now, let's go racing!
Enjoy the rest of your day, cheers,

Max
:D

I also got a server running for some fun racing at some point, so feel free to join:
name: myfunracingserver
password:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great uptade. the track now looks completely different now .
so but i did found somthing that is a little bumpy.
20190417191014_1.jpg 20190417191145_1.jpg this corner shortly after the bridge.
and the corner that comes next is a little bit bumpier.
20190417191118_1.jpg
the top of the bridge itselfs looks a little bit missplaced
20190417191215_1.jpg
but i see you fixed all see troug textures. so keep up you good work.

Great uptade. the track now looks completely different now .
so but i did found somthing that is a little bumpy.
View attachment 301878 View attachment 301879 this corner shortly after the bridge.
and the corner that comes next is a little bit bumpier.
View attachment 301880
the top of the bridge itselfs looks a little bit missplaced
View attachment 301881
but i see you fixed all see troug textures. so keep up you good work.

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it :)
But, is the bridge that big of an issue in case of drivability or just for the look's sake? :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 277 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%