GT5 E3 - Gran Turismo 5 US release date: November 2, 2010

Hehe i just tuned in on time :) Hope its more impressing that what i have seen this weekend in Le Mans. That was far from groundbreaking to be honest.

The exterior TV cams looks amazing but the onboard footage didn't

Yeah that was an interesting segment not seen before, hopefully seeing Adrian Newey and Sebastian Vettel in the video we will see a Red Bull F1 car

Damn, this game will cost me around £200! I think Vettel + RedBull are in there not as F1 but becasue of RedBulls massive sponsorship in racing in general especially WRC.

But.....the clip shows him talking into a Mic so maybe he has a few soundbytes maybe as your 'friend' or someone to help you/give tips throughout your career.

Just my thoughts,
Dan.

EDIT: Or do Sony still hold an F1 2007 licence? Or does that all go to Codies (200? - 2012)

Yeh Red Bull do sponsor the Citroen WRC team, but Adrian Newey and Vettel have nothing to do with that. They are F1 specific.

The F2007 is not under the F1 licence, that came with the Ferrari licence and the fact that it was the prior year's car. I THINK developers can use F1 cars from previous seasons with the team's permission.

Codemasters own the rights to make an F1 game but AFAIK teams can still do their own deals with publishers which is why even when Sony had the license Live For Speed and ISI were able to produce a F1 BMW car. iRacing are releasing a Williams F1 car this year even though Codemasters have the F1 license and GT5 will have some NASCAR cars even though iRacing has a partnership with NASCAR - though that was already discussed as being a non exclusive deal to be fair.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 39.9%