Resource icon

Skins E-SPORT GT3 Series. Version 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Doug62 Question: If in future updates your skin pack gets broken - could we move the MAS files from 2.3 to the newest version folder (excluding the mft) or would that not work?
Want work like that. The mft is coded to the version number. If you open the mft you'll see a long key. This key is created when you make the rfcmp. Changes every time you repack a mod. (skin pack).
Often it's not just this that has changed in the original mod to stop the new teams working. Not hard to work out, just time consuming.

Sins I got band from the Studio stupid forum on some fake excuse that I used inappropriate language in a post that I never do on any forum I've lost interest in rF2 pretty much completely. You may have to repack them yourself if the baby girls at studio stupid brake them again.

Want work like that. The mft is coded to the version number. If you open the mft you'll see a long key. This key is created when you make the rfcmp. Changes every time you repack a mod. (skin pack).
Often it's not just this that has changed in the original mod to stop the new teams working. Not hard to work out, just time consuming.

Sins I got band from the Studio stupid forum on some fake excuse that I used inappropriate language in a post that I never do on any forum I've lost interest in rF2 pretty much completely. You may have to repack them yourself if the baby girls at studio stupid brake them again.

They updated again today and didn't break it - the pack still works fine.
Brototype 'gave us' MAS files, because he wanted to tune down his support work (I totally understand) for his IMSA GTD/GTE packs. We can just move them to the next version. Would you consider such an update? I would hate to loose your pack; I use it every day.

Sad to hear you had a falling-out with them. Also because that means you will probably not add the S397 488 GT3. Anyway, I still appreciate your work (and so should Studio 397, because without packs like yours, their GT3 field looks like crap).

If you go to\rFactor 2\Installed/Vehicles and look for each car you can find the Mas files for them. You can use these to repack a update to a new version number. The issues start if SS change the veh files in any way which they have done in the past. Then you'll need to extract the Mas, edit the veh then repack.

Like I said, not hard, just time consuming.

Is this mod dead in the water?
It's been over a year and no update to it.
It has been updated only when S397 change the version number off their cars so this stops working. As it's at the end off the day just a livery set and set up so when used it will load all the cars as one mod instead off the need to add opponents blah blah thing.

So as it's still works fine, How would you like it to be updated?
Off cause there are a few GT3 cars that are newer than this first release that could be added. Some however are paid DLC and as such I haven't got so can't work on them.

I do have 6-7 pages off work for three games that add up to many hours off research, logo production and finally livery creation but up to now no one has ever thought enough time and work goes into creating these liveries to donate for a single one. So as someone who likes to do the liveries but rarely use the cars I find it not in my best interest to buy DLC that contain only one car I could use and as a single car purchase is far higher than in the pack I'm reluctant to spend the money.

So again I ask, How would you like this to get a update?

It has been updated only when S397 change the version number off their cars so this stops working. As it's at the end off the day just a livery set and set up so when used it will load all the cars as one mod instead off the need to add opponents blah blah thing.

So as it's still works fine, How would you like it to be updated?
Off cause there are a few GT3 cars that are newer than this first release that could be added. Some however are paid DLC and as such I haven't got so can't work on them.

I do have 6-7 pages off work for three games that add up to many hours off research, logo production and finally livery creation but up to now no one has ever thought enough time and work goes into creating these liveries to donate for a single one. So as someone who likes to do the liveries but rarely use the cars I find it not in my best interest to buy DLC that contain only one car I could use and as a single car purchase is far higher than in the pack I'm reluctant to spend the money.

So again I ask, How would you like this to get a update?
Hi Doug,

For some reason I can't install the rfcmp's anymore and i didn't back up the MAS files.
Would it be possible for you to post the Porsche MAS (and possibly code it to the 3.53 and new soundfile json?)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back