Resource icon

Skins E-SPORT GT3 Series. Version 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
The latest S397 update has broken the link between the main mod and the skin pack yet again. Second time in a month. The first time I get with the new UI but the second was unnecessary.

The Merc, Mclaren 720 & Callaway didn't get a version number change so they are unaffected at this stage. The update notes suggested that these three will be done soon so I'm waiting before I update.

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Please don't 'apologise'; i am grateful for the cool skins and I can wait - I just thought i'd mention it.

I finally gave up on this update . it is just too much fooling around aand as usual for Rfacctor2 it is silly. It does not show up in Mod manager at all after several downloads and installing in the game.

I finally gave up on this update . it is just too much fooling around aand as usual for Rfacctor2 it is silly. It does not show up in Mod manager at all after several downloads and installing in the game.

Sorry you've had a bad run with this add-on. You should try it now that it's been updated to the newest version off rF2.
Once you put the rfcmp into your Package folder you still need to install to game individually I'm afraid.. It's not like Steam installs.
Thank you and enjoy.

Thank you for your reply but only three of the cars will install. the rest says need base mod which is according to the download ,not installed.

It just does not make sense to me that when you put packages in the package folder that they do not show up in the mod manager. Then when you install them in the launcher package it says a base mod is needed when it is already their. As i said before, it is just silly.

Had the same problem. Mod manager only sees 3 cars (afair). But installing the other cars with the new UI does it. All skins show in game - great work

The mod, (skin pack) was updated yesterday (08-02-2020) because S397 had update their cars and given them a new Version number. The pack are made and path way assigned to that version number. When this number is changed the skin pack fail to work.

Yesterday's update has reassigned the rfcmp to the current mod version.

When you get a "Fail, Base mod missing", Restart the game, Launcher and steam will replace a text to fix this error.
I recommend you restart each time you install a add-on type mod, not just this one.

I use the old UI. All the cars showed up in the Mod Manager list without issue. I have no idea as to why they didn't for some off you.

Be sure to uninstall and delete old versions from you package folder before extracting the new version rfcmp files into it.

Hey Doug, I am afraid Studio397 broke your mod again today

Aston Martin Vantage GT3 – v1.61 Audi R8LMS GT3 2018 – v1.61 Audi R8LMS GT3 2019 – v1.31 Bentley Continental GT3 – v2.61 BMW M6 GT3 - v1.55 Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R – v2.61 McLaren 650S GT3 – v2.61 McLaren 720s GT3 – v1.51 Mercedes AMG GT3 – v2.61 Porsche 911 GT3R – v1.51 Radical RXC GT3 – v2.61

I miss your great skin pack - I only use yours and and Brototype's S397 IMSA 2019 GTD pack 1.1.1.
That way the whole GT3 field looks awesome.

Thank you for all the hard work - very much appreciated

Last edited:
Sorry for a noob question but when S397 make updates like the other day does the tip to remove the older version still apply or as an update required by the author to update the skin pack?

May i ask a question? How is it done, that no matter what car from your famous mod i choose, all other cars of the pack are automatic selected as opponents?

@Doug62 Would you consider making E-SPORT GTE Series. I always use your pack (and auto-opponent-selection) for GT3, but now with the new Ferrari, your pack for GTE would make it look awesome. I love the IMSA packs from Brototype, but the (UTG) Ford is too fast and doesn't run anymore.

@Doug62 Would you consider making E-SPORT GTE Series. I always use your pack (and auto-opponent-selection) for GT3, but now with the new Ferrari, your pack for GTE would make it look awesome. I love the IMSA packs from Brototype, but the (UTG) Ford is too fast and doesn't run anymore.

I have thought about it before.
But now I don't have the Aston Martin or the Ford GT from URD.
I've not had work for some time now and can't buy any content so the set would be missing these three cars.

Brototype also doesn't have the Aston; and the Ford (I meant to say URD) doesn't have BOP, so without those it would already be very cool.

@Doug62 Question: If in future updates your skin pack gets broken - could we move the MAS files from 2.3 to the newest version folder (excluding the mft) or would that not work?

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back