Resource icon

Skins E-SPORT GT3 Series. Version 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content

Doug62

Premium
Last edited:
The packages don't show up with the ESPORT prefix. But I believe that's normal because these packages must be updates to the original packages.
Still, for me they don't install because of missing base package - could it be that the "update from" was not set to the latest updates from S397 yet?

Could you upload to Steam workshop as it updates automatic?
Yes it would be better but I've tried. Can't even sign in with the steamcmd. Want let me type in the password, just stays blank. It's a bit over my pay grade to work that **** out!!

The packages don't show up with the ESPORT prefix. But I believe that's normal because these packages must be updates to the original packages.
Still, for me they don't install because of missing base package - could it be that the "update from" was not set to the latest updates from S397 yet?
After several iterations (guess the problem was too obvious :whistling:) I found the reason why this skinpack wasn't installing for me: Of course you cannot have more than one update installed for the same base mod - only one will work or one is refused to install. So after removing the other skinpack, verifying the content again (after restart of the game), and installing this skinpack again, all the vehicles showed up correctly. :thumbsup:
I will need to repack this skinpack to allow me to use both skinpacks at the same time.:ninja:

I honestly didn't think it would make any difference. Even if the version number was the same it would just load the Mas and mft file in the same folder. As for it not loading both into game makes no sense either as it's using the veh files to load the cars, categories, Series.

I guess the only way to make both work is to load up a single Mas. Not really a satisfactory out come.

To install, uninstall or update this or any none Workshop mod.
Open the launcher. Find the mod in the list.
Click on it to highlight, Click on install.
index.php

Thank you, but unfortunately he tells me that the base mod would be missing
For whatever car this happens, you should go to your Inventory on Steam and unsubscribe and resubscribe to that car. Then start the Launcher that should now sync with Steam inventory again. Close the Launcher and open it again afterwards. Now go to the list of packages and try installing the skin package again. ;)

ok...thanks Sven... i test it...

Thanks so much Sven,
I did not know that it works that way. Thank you

For whatever car this happens, you should go to your Inventory on Steam and unsubscribe and resubscribe to that car. Then start the Launcher that should now sync with Steam inventory again. Close the Launcher and open it again afterwards. Now go to the list of packages and try installing the skin package again. ;)

Last edited:

If you had the previous version and have uninstall the skins pack rF2 has a thing were it delete the text out off the mft ini file effectively removing the base mods ID.
Simply restart the launcher after uninstalling any off the skins packs and steam will automatically repair your install. Then you can go ahead and install the new version without error.

I have no idea why rF2 does this and have no way to stop it from happening. It's one off rF2's little quirks.

For me that P1 Motorsport AMG is just loaded as a white car in game - for the AI. When I chose that car and head ingame, the skin is loaded fine :O_o:

On another note: Is it intentional that the filter is starting with "ES" like the ones for the Endurance Series mod? May I suggest to change it a little to not confuse it with that mod, if they may add GT3 later (guess they won't, but still...)?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%