DynHUD stutter & 4K display issue.

Hi all,

I'm experiencing unplayable amounts of general game stuttering when entering a race while using DynHUD, and wondered if there's a fix either available or perhaps in the works? The stutter isn't present during a practice session with DynHUD, and isn't present at all (any session) when using native HUD - but as I like the DynHUD very much I'd rather keep it if at all possible.

Also, when running the game in 4K, the HUD isn't displayed correctly (the position section - shown in the below image). I know there's a HUD editor within the game files, but I'd prefer to see an official fix rather than trying to get around it myself (hint hint Reiza). ;)

34sqghv.jpg

That all said, I'm still really enjoying this title and look forward to future updates / improvements!

So I'll reply to myself then...

I've seemingly fixed / gotten around my 2 issues: the stutter is seemingly gone now since I deleted the track map from the hud using the supplied DynHUD editor, and the second problem has been fixed by making the box size for the position section large - it still isn't right as in the editor I had to set it up in the wrong place for it to go into the right place in game. Examples below. Dunno why but it's better so job done.

2nlu2ar.jpg

35klijc.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%