Dyn Hud

I managed to install DynHud the GSC, is running very well in version 1.35, the only drawback is that I do the youtube transmission of races and for this I use the BIG screen, plus the GSC does not work, originally the hud dyn was made to run on rFactor and to set up for the big screen or full screen the configuration name was: overlay_monitor_big.ini is the only thing that does not work in the GSC and is very important for those who make broadcasts to youtube, I want to knowIt is if you changed the name of the big screen in the GSC, maybe if I save the setting with the same name that you currently use Dynhud will work on the big screen.

If someone want to test I'm providing my own hud dyn test for you. Very important, make a backup of d3d9.dll before installing the track original map of the track will disappear and you can use the Dynhud before making the sinc the game to update copy the original DLL into the game again . Despite knowing that the hud dyn is working, make this installation at your own risk if anything goes wrong you chose to install and I have no guilt about it, I'm saying this just to protect me. NOTE resolution of my screen is in 1920x1080 if your screen is in different size use the edited launcher to edit your screen. Also to work the DynHud need`s Java 6 32 bits in your computer.

Link for my perssonal hud: https://mega.nz/#!R0ZkAIZS!6XJa8VA_VFGjA0_tH6RreDtUiF7XcEHIV69qdKdi1qE

Can you post a screenshot?

Sorry about the delay!!!

Picture 01, is my big screen on rFactor working fine to make the transmissions.

Picture 2, is my big screen on GSC, dynhud can not working for some reason.

Picture 3, is my race screen with all information running just fine.

For some reason the dyn hud don`t work on big screen on GSC, I believe the name for the big screen was changed on GSC i need know the name to save the file on dyn hud with correct name.

When I use rFDynHUD (I normally don't use HUD's) I noticed that when in the cockpit the HUD works as expected. But if I view track cameras then the widgets disappear and reappear for some reason... It looks to me like the car you are watching comes "in an out of range of the HUD" depending on how far the car is from the camera you are using.

Its a weird thing that I didn't really care about... if I use HUD its to see what the AI are doing :)

When I use rFDynHUD (I normally don't use HUD's) I noticed that when in the cockpit the HUD works as expected. But if I view track cameras then the widgets disappear and reappear for some reason... It looks to me like the car you are watching comes "in an out of range of the HUD" depending on how far the car is from the camera you are using.

Its a weird thing that I didn't really care about... if I use HUD its to see what the AI are doing :)

As I said before, the HUD is very important for the people broadcasting the races, I'm sure that many people who do this work on the Internet would be very happy if this HUD work. But if we don`t have any way... i`ts done.

First of all, rFDynHUD is an open source project, which means that anybody can work on it, fix bugs, extend it, etc. Like many open source projects, you can find it on GitHub:

https://github.com/CTDP/rfDynHUD

That is also where you can find the latest version for rFactor 1 and 2. It is true that Marvin, who originally developed it, has moved on to other things. That said, the HUD works pretty nicely for rFactor 1 (and therefore should work on GSCE). There are still some issues for rFactor 2, that version does need a bit of work.

So instead of rewriting this code again from scratch, it's probably a lot easier to extend it yourself. Many man months went into this project (I know as I've helped Marvin a bit with the project).

Tried that one and got the following error, starting the editor.
rfdynhud error.PNG

Same error report. Java 6,7 and 8 installed.
This works.
In the link you find everything you need.
First you need to install java6 (included) without java6 it wont work. It installs alongside the latest java you have don't worry.
Then drag and drop plugins folder, dll and trackmapplugin in main game folder. let it merged.
This is configured for triple screen. So you need to go to plugins\rfDynHUD\config and open overlay.ini with notepad. At the top you find 'Design_Resolution' change that to your game resolution and save it.
For changing the layout open the 'rfdynhud_editor_Launcher' where you find all the widgets.
Any questions let me know. Have fun!
rfdynhud GSE.rar

I tried to use this hud once but never managed to make it work. Anyway IMO a mix of XD and GID (it's what I'm using) is a lot better and put less stuff on your screen (compared to the pics I've seen from those that have it working)

@Davy Vandevenne and @others still have some issues.

1. The trackmap is positioned in my left screen. I want it on the left of my middle screen. When moving around the trackmap is not possible to place it there. It jumps over the mid screen to left or right screen.

2. I have added some widgets from Prunn. Like rev/speedometer which i like better.
Some problem as described above. Moving around my triple screen but not in the middle screen:cry:

Think that some lines have to be edited but dunno which ones if that is the case.
Thanks already for the help:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing