F1 2019 DX12 crashing?

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
Is any one else having issues with DX12 crashing? Works fine in DX11 with a few game stutters (not as bad as 2018 had) it happens at random times in the menus.

Have any body found a fix?

What do you guys think of it so far compared to last years?
Had a bout 2 hours on track so far mainly F1 and some F2, no career mode or online so far. IMO it's better than F1 2018 in just about every way. It runs great 130fps @ 1440p maxed out, it is a more intersting drive, A.I seem better and looks great. Loving it so far.

5g1hflE.jpg

BXUzywQ.png

NmYGKVw.png

MsZeCDo.png

What do you guys think of it so far compared to last years?
I'm enjoying it too. Had about an hour before work this morning and looks stunning. Just got to mess with the wheel later to get it sorted. AI are excellent in my opinion, it's as though they realise how crap I am lol. This is a nice change from ACC as I've been mainly playing that.

I'm enjoying it too. Had about an hour before work this morning and looks stunning. Just got to mess with the wheel later to get it sorted. AI are excellent in my opinion, it's as though they realise how crap I am lol. This is a nice change from ACC as I've been mainly playing that.

Does it look much better than last years offering?

Anyone got a cheat engine table for resource points? I figured out the values but once I change them and apply them, I tab ingame and they change right back. Any ideas of how to hack resource points this year?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%