F1 2012 DX11 support

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all,

Not sure if this is my first post or not!

Anyway, I'm wondering if F1 2012 uses dx11? I've seen posts indicating that you need a dx11 hotfix in order to enable it. Is this true?

If F1 2012 is not natively dx11, how would I enable it?

Fist off which operating system are you running, which video card do you have installed?

Both F1 2011 & 12 have support for DX10, 10.1 & 11 it does not support DX9 so if your running an older video card that will the issue. Give us the info asked for above and you'll get the solution pretty quick :)

Yes you are correct. If you have any doubts goto microsofts download centre and get the DX SDK that will ensure you have all the latest files DX requires. Ensure your graphics drivers are upto date and you can be certain that DX11 is being used by the game.

Have fun racing!

Yes you are correct. If you have any doubts goto microsofts download centre and get the DX SDK that will ensure you have all the latest files DX requires. Ensure your graphics drivers are upto date and you can be certain that DX11 is being used by the game.

Have fun racing!
Correct me, if I'm wrong. Most people doesn't need to install DirectX SDK. It's for the developers. The end user need to install DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010).

how do i start this game in dx11? i cant find any option to start in dx11

Does this game auto start in DX11? My video card is a dx11 card.

Strangely i have been waiting for this answer for the past 3 years and no one has answered me ;(

How do i start this game in Dx11 mode?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back