DX11 built Nvidia users ( I fixed my FPS issues.)

OK guys, I fixed my FPS issues.
Just copy and paste the same stuff in your NVIDIA Panel.

Attachments

• snip 1.PNG
    snip 1.PNG
    187.7 KB · Views: 1,392
  • Snip 2.PNG
    Snip 2.PNG
    182.6 KB · Views: 1,071
  • Snip 3.PNG
    Snip 3.PNG
    180.9 KB · Views: 1,067
I'll give this a try, anything to improve FPS. The problem for me is the massive drop when using TV cam for replays. If I'm averaging 80 FPS in-game it drops to 30-40 FPS on TV cam.

TV cameras have more (and more expensive) post processing effects. If the drop is too big for you to enjoy those cameras, I suggest lowering the post processing effects setting in your video settings.

TV cameras have more (and more expensive) post processing effects. If the drop is too big for you to enjoy those cameras, I suggest lowering the post processing effects setting in your video settings.
Still dipping under 60FPS with PPE off. I'll have to lower some in-game graphic setting too I guess to enjoy smooth replays. Shame when it runs pretty good in driving view on higher settings. Cheers!

Well, abit gutted
I was running the DX11 at 1080 downsampled from 4K, I was getting about 150fps and silky smooth gameplay.
I bought a 4K TV today and started to run native 4K resolution, I still get around 90fps but the gameplay is quite stuttery now, does anyone have a fix?

My setup is a 3570K@4.4 + 970 + 8GB of RAM. Yes it's a little outdated and I'm planning on upgrading soon. Running at 1440p on a 144hz G-Sync monitor. With the update yesterday and using the Control+F function, it said I was hovering around 60 fps average but it sure didn't feel like it. It was constantly stuttering as well.

PP on low, V-Sync off, most other in-game settings are maxed minus shadows and shadow blur.

After doing some more testing I found that reducing the anisotropic filtering from x16 to x8 made a difference to the TV cam FPS. Also reducing shadows to medium with blur on optimal and particle effects to 'low' helped too. Using medium PPE, AAx2 - I'm now getting 50-60FPS on TV cam and 90-110FPS in-game without too much graphical detail loss - and it runs quite smooth.

i7-4770 / GTX970 / 8GB RAM / 1080p single screen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back