Resource icon

Cars Sprint Cars for AMS 2018-07-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
I managed to get the tracks loaded. In ..\Automobilista\GameData\Locations you need to create a folder called "BernhardCustoms". Unzip the tracks into this folder and they show up in AMS under Dirt Track Oval. But I still can´t control the car. AI is running fine.

Last edited:
Found out why tracks aren't loading. Most tracks, didn't check each track yet, have files missing. Like gdb files & some are missing almost every file. A gdb file is needed for any track to load & some are missing MAS files. Sorry, but these tracks are a mess. I never uploaded any mods or tracks over at NoGrip before testing them to make sure they worked. Also, a few tracks I checked still are missing some critical lines in the scn file in order to load.
SearchPath=ReizaCommon
//-------------------------------------------------------
RandomMASFile=CloudsDefault
MASFile=CloudsDefault.MAS
MASFile=SkyEuro.MAS
Using the program seen in the video, it's here at RD, converts the tracks from rf1 to GSCE only. They still need the above files to work in AMS. These files MUST be added to the SCN file in the top left corner of the page with the other files already there. I used to convert loads of tracks from RF1 to GSCE & AMS over at NoGrip Racing, so I know usually know what to look for when a track doesn't load. When I get time, not sure when that will be, I'm going to look for dirt track ovals & see if i can get the necessary files for these tracks to work. If I fix them, I'll upload them here for everyone. Be patient. I may upload a few new dirt tracks not listed in the Locations download for this Mod, if enough people are interested in more dirt tracks.

Last edited:
What's the trick to download the Locations folder off the DRIVE page?. Can't get anything to download. I click on LOCATIONS at the top & at the bottom right, a box pops up says PREPARING DOWNLOAD, but it never downloads. I tried hitting the enter key & still doesn't download. Even turned my anti-virus off & still doesn't work. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong??

It's a bit more tedious, but I find that downloading the individual folders within locations tends to work a bit better. I think the sheer size location folder makes Google screw it up a bit.

It also might be in your interest because three of those folders are just updates of the track for *current year*

Found out why tracks aren't loading. Most tracks, didn't check each track yet, have files missing. Like gdb files & some are missing almost every file. A gdb file is needed for any track to load & some are missing MAS files. Sorry, but these tracks are a mess. I never uploaded any mods or tracks over at NoGrip before testing them to make sure they worked. Also, a few tracks I checked still are missing some critical lines in the scn file in order to load.
SearchPath=ReizaCommon
//-------------------------------------------------------
RandomMASFile=CloudsDefault
MASFile=SkyEuro.MAS
Using the program seen in the video, it's here at RD, converts the tracks from rf1 to GSCE only. They still need the above files to work in AMS. These files MUST be added to the SCN file in the top left corner of the page with the other files already there. I used to convert loads of tracks from RF1 to GSCE & AMS over at NoGrip Racing, so I know usually know what to look for when a track doesn't load. When I get time, not sure when that will be, I'm going to look for dirt track ovals & see if i can get the necessary files for these tracks to work. If I fix them, I'll upload them here for everyone. Be patient. I may upload a few new dirt tracks not listed in the Locations download for this Mod, if enough people are interested in more dirt tracks.

Thanks for your input. going over the files again with help from Reb.Ellion as well. I really hope this takes off, since sprints are one of my favorite types of Racing!! Hope you will be able to upload some more tracks as well.

Last edited:
I found a page with a lot of dirt tracks, didn't have many of the tracks in the previous Locations folder. I have a few tracks loading, but none will let the a.i. cars go out & practice & I can't even get my car on the track,lol. Even when I try to let the game drive my car, it won't leave the pits or even shift into first. The tracks aren't the greatest looking either. Might just forget it, unless I figure out why we can't get on the track.

I found a page with a lot of dirt tracks, didn't have many of the tracks in the previous Locations folder. I have a few tracks loading, but none will let the a.i. cars go out & practice & I can't even get my car on the track,lol. Even when I try to let the game drive my car, it won't leave the pits or even shift into first. The tracks aren't the greatest looking either. Might just forget it, unless I figure out why we can't get on the track.
try and download the fixed version i added to the original post, and also the now fixed tracks.
also go in to the showroom and change the class package from AI sprint to any of the others listed.

SubaruWRC555, I see your from Pa. I'm also from Pa. Live near Reading, Pa. Home of the legendary Reading Fairgrounds. My X father in-law ran/owned a modified stock car there for decades. Even with the new list of fixed tracks, I still can't get any of them to load, lol. Still fixing the scn files. Tried the DWDW Grove2015. Wouldn't load. Of the few tracks I looked at their SCN files, none had the lines needed to run in AMS. Not sure how their loading in your AMS. Of the maybe 70 tracks I converted from GSCE to AMS, I had to add those lines in the SCN file to get them to load. All the tracks Patrick does for AMS also have those lines. I'm sure I'll get them working soon.

SubaruWRC555, I see your from Pa. I'm also from Pa. Live near Reading, Pa. Home of the legendary Reading Fairgrounds. My X father in-law ran/owned a modified stock car there for decades. Even with the new list of fixed tracks, I still can't get any of them to load, lol. Still fixing the scn files. Tried the DWDW Grove2015. Wouldn't load. Of the few tracks I looked at their SCN files, none had the lines needed to run in AMS. Not sure how their loading in your AMS. Of the maybe 70 tracks I converted from GSCE to AMS, I had to add those lines in the SCN file to get them to load. All the tracks Patrick does for AMS also have those lines. I'm sure I'll get them working soon.
Man. Not sure why some tracks won't work for you. I spent hours making sure each one worked. Do you have those sky.mas files out in the main location folder. I found that if they are not there that things won't work properly..

Also very cool story. I'm in the south half of York. I usually go to Lincoln, Williams Grove, and BAPS Motor Speedway. I have a lot of customers in what I do for a living that run sprints, late models, or modifieds.

All the files are the same place from when I downloaded them. I'm just putting the lines in the scn file to get it to load. Never had 1 track load without those lines added to the scn file.
SearchPath=ReizaCommon
MASRandomFile=CloudsRandomA
MASFile=SkyEuro.MAS
Back in the 70's, we used to race at langhorn speedway. Loved that track. Also ran a lot of races at the old Nazareth 1/2 mile & they also had a 1 mile speedway near by.

If you copy the ReizaCommon Folder from GSCE the Locations folder (when pasting them just skip the ones already in AMS Locations ReizaCommon.

Most or all DWD tracks should load.

P.S. I am Dale Bob and did a demo on this some time ago on YouTube. Maybe something there could help some of you.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks to Dale Bob I got this working a while ago but I couldn't get it to run on 3 monitors or have a mirror?? Everything was fine apart from that.
Has there been a fix applied to this one?
If I run with multiview on i would only see the middle monitor, If i turn that off it will warp the image across the 3 screens.
Id love to be able to use the peripheral vision i have with my other monitors.
Thanks for the great work all!!

Thanks to Dale Bob I got this working a while ago but I couldn't get it to run on 3 monitors or have a mirror?? Everything was fine apart from that.
Has there been a fix applied to this one?
If I run with multiview on i would only see the middle monitor, If i turn that off it will warp the image across the 3 screens.
Id love to be able to use the peripheral vision i have with my other monitors.
Thanks for the great work all!!

Don't have a fix for that sorry.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%