Resource icon

Cars Sprint Cars for AMS 2018-07-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
SubaruWRC555 submitted a new resource:

Sprint Cars for AMS - Sprint car action... now on Automobilista!!!

Here you have the Dirt Works Designs Sprint car mod converted from rFactor. You can run wing and non wing sprints in the mod. Just drop the vehicle and sound files in to your Automobilista GameData file. You will have to choose all cars and tracks to use the cars and they are separated by wing and non wing cars.

You can download all the tracks i converted here as well.. All tracks are categorized as Dirt Oval Tracks....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Is this download for AMS ready to race? Or do we have to convert this first? Not being un-appreciative, but in the time it took to make the video, which was an excellent video, he could have converted everything first before uploading the files. If it's already converted for AMS, what's the purpose of the video?

Is this download for AMS ready to race? Or do we have to convert this first? Not being un-appreciative, but in the time it took to make the video, which was an excellent video, he could have converted everything first before uploading the files. If it's already converted for AMS, what's the purpose of the video?
video was to give credit to the guy who did the conversion, and i followed his steps, ill be removing the link to that.....

I can't get the cars to go into gear and stay in gear. Engine running or not. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Can't figure this out for the life of me. And I really really want to drive these things!!

I can't get the cars to go into gear and stay in gear. Engine running or not. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Can't figure this out for the life of me. And I really really want to drive these things!!
Are you using an automatic trans? The car just has a trans that you put into gear. And or is auto clutch on?

It is ready to race.

Are you using an automatic trans? The car just has a trans that you put into gear. And or is auto clutch on?
I usually run manual clutch and manual trans. I tried both on auto, just to see if it might work. Didn't work at all. When I have auto trans on I dont even get a throttle response out of gear. Game recognizes the input, but no change in rpm. I've also tried reinstalling the a few times to see if I did something wrong

What's the trick to download the Locations folder off the DRIVE page?. Can't get anything to download. I click on LOCATIONS at the top & at the bottom right, a box pops up says PREPARING DOWNLOAD, but it never downloads. I tried hitting the enter key & still doesn't download. Even turned my anti-virus off & still doesn't work. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong??

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back