DW12 IndyCar League?

It can definitely be arranged.

BUT we would need as much commitment and support as possible, to make it work as well as possible.

I'm all for setting it up, but we're not going to put all the effort in to making an awesome series when nobody is willing to support it.

So if there is in fact interest, please speak up, and get involved!

:)

im up for it, its just a matter of when i get the money together for a damn racing wheel since they are so expensive, hopefully ill get it soon so i can buy the game, get the dw12, and race the indy 500 speedway and the other tracks, if they are releasing new ones.

If you use quality tracks it is no problem.
Mid-Ohio, Sebring etc. are very well made and there are some other good US tracks out there.

For sure we could run a races at Mores, which would be a laugh, but I enjoy powerful cars on slow and tight tracks :D

I like it as well. I tried Monaco with it, was quite fun but hard to drive and the hairpin was very close on getting around the corner :D

Frederic do you have a central site or link to go to for all the Indy or worthy tracks or a list of the top ones?
Sorry, I havent got one, but you can find a lot of tracks at [Link Removed]
Just saw, that inr guy has posted a track database for rF2 with 160 tracks. All varying in quality of course, but I have driven rF2 since day 1 and have been on a lot of diffrent tracks mostly because of ISR public server and a lot of tracks are great. Not necessarely US tracks, but as long as the quality is good and the layout fits the car I dont care.
[Link Removed]

@Christian Michel did you drive the classic Monaco from ISI.

P.S. ISI's classic Monza with the Oval should be great as well :)
And I know for sure, that a pretty decent version of Long Beach exists.

I can look through the archives this week and just make a list of tracks, which I think are high quality and could suit the cars. I guess it will be quite a long one.

Mod Edit: Please don't post external links on our forums. If a mod is absent from our resource manager, then please take the opportunity to upload it (making sure it falls within the rules & guidelines of the RM), rather than linking to other sites. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Daytona, Texas, COTA, Indy, Mid ohio, Sebring maybe, Sonoma, Indy oval, Sao Paolo Texas oval etc.

Enough good looking stuff out there if everything is allowed hehe.
Ok, lets add Long Beach, Nazareth Speedway, Pukekohe (I know Australian, but it somehow looks fun with DW12), Symmons Plains Raceway (also Australian) Heartland Park Topeka.

So even if we go hardcore US only, we have 11 or 12 tracks to race on, which is quite a lot already and I guess there are still some out there Miroslav and I didn't mention.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%