DW-12 Indy setups

Is anybody out there willing to share Indy (500 and GP) setups for the DW-12? I can't find a decent one out there, and even though I've spent 100's of laps trying I can't seem to make one that doesn't push like crazy.

Is anybody out there willing to share Indy (500 and GP) setups for the DW-12? I can't find a decent one out there, and even though I've spent 100's of laps trying I can't seem to make one that doesn't push like crazy.
It is supposed to push to the left. Basically the car is setup to turn left and you have to steer it to go straight. Default one is quite decent, the only changes being camber and some wings, but that also depends on track temperature.

It is supposed to push to the left. Basically the car is setup to turn left and you have to steer it to go straight. Default one is quite decent, the only changes being camber and some wings, but that also depends on track temperature.
Yes. I'm playing with keyboard until mid june (i'll buy a decent wheel) And it's really difficult to control the car with keyboard. Do you know how i can take out that steer to left? i mean, leave the car completely straight, i don't know if there's like a new setup or what, thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back