Dusty French Rally - Wed January 6, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aaron Cloutier

• Aaron Cloutier

Dusty French Rally - Wed January 6, 2010

Sessions: RD Dusty French Rally US / RD Dusty French Rally OC / RD Dusty French Rally EU
Car Pack: A8W-06
Damage: Reduced

Stage 01: France- Bisanne
[Gravel Good Night]
Stage 02:
France– Cote d'Arbroz [Gravel Thick Fog Day]
Stage 03:
France– Joux Verte [Gravel Med Fog Day]
Stage 04:
France- Joux Plane [Gravel Light Fog Day]
Stage 05:
France– Cote d'Arbroz II [Gravel Good Day]
Stage 06:
France– Joux Plane II [Gravel Good Day]
Stage 07:
France– Bisanne II [Mixed Good Day]
Stage 08:
France– Joux Verte II [Mixed Good Day]
Stage 09:
France– Joux Plane [Normal Cloudy Day]
Stage 10:
France– Cote d'Arbroz [Mixed Cloudy Day]
Stage 11:
France- Joux Verte II [Normal Damp Day]
Stage 12:
France- Bisanne II [Normal Bad Day]

Oceania Start: 10:00 GMT *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT
US Start: 03:00 GMT Thursday (10:00pm EST Wednesday)*

* Oceania and US events will only be created on request - so please mention it if you're signing up for a non-Euro zone. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2010 mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage threads.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally (including multi-day events) - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
NEW PROCESS FOR RESULTS:

• Due to problems we're having compiling results from RSRBRLive we're asking everyone to submit a screenshot and the HTML output (right-click and save) from RSCenter.
  • Once you are done the rally, please send your results to: rallyresults@westnet.com.au

• Aaron Cloutier

Drivers:
  1. Aaron Cloutier (ascloutier)
  2. Warren Dawes (WAD53)
  3. Cam Wedgewood (Wedge)
  4. Damian Jones (DJones)
  5. Eric Nelson (eric Nelson)
  6. Dariusz Swiderski (swider)
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

• Aaron Cloutier

Happy 2010 Everyone!

I'm back and planning to be more consistent in this new year. I hope everyone's ready for some good, old-fashioned Rallying! :)

Please note, RSRBR2009 is dead. Couldn't even use it if we wanted to. The servers are not accepting any new rallies. So please make sure you upgrade your setup to RSRBR2010. I'd recommend uninstalling 2009 and RBR and starting from scratch. Warren has updated the setup instructions in the RBR forum. Thanks Warren!

Remember to bring your friends! :)

Woohoo! The rallying returns! :D
Count me in (DJones) for the Oceania session, got a nice shiny new G25 here for Christmas/Birthday from my wife....looking forward to getting it sideways!

You got me for that Thurday 10PM deal on EST time.

BTW thanks for posting that time zone for me!

Got my 2010 running and ready to fly thru som etrees!

Eric Nelson ( eric Nelson ) EST

ok silly question: how do I get the stage tracks so I can pratice before the event?

Have you read this post, it gives details on how to use RSRBR2010:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/20031-using-rsrbr-2009-rsrbr-2010-mod.html

Basically, open RSCentre, select Play Alone, select the car class, car, track,stage, mod, weather, day/night, from the selection panel on the left hand side of the screen. Then, click Launch RSBR 2010, then select Mulligatawny profile, and then run the stage.

You got me for that Thurday 10PM deal on EST time.

BTW thanks for posting that time zone for me!

Just to be sure, the sign-up says that the USA time for the race is Wednesday 10PM EST.

• Aaron Cloutier

Eric, that's 10pm Wednesday ... guess I need to change where the emphasis is. :)

Aussie is looking normal ... but we've got a 100% increase in the US runners ;)

The Aussie contingent have completed the Rally, and it was quite a challenging and interesting set of stages too. Nicely thought out Aaron, there were a few evil sections in there. I lost concentration in the middle and had a few bingles, but the car somehow survived (or "limped") to the end.
Big thanks to Cam and Damien for the TS discussions (or sharing of disaster stories), all good fun. Damien and I finished very close in the end, but we both beat Cam handsomely. :tongue: The fact that he had to leave due to game setup issues might have contributed to that though, sorry Cam. :D

I hope we can attract more guys to join these great Rally's in the future, this really is a top Sim. :p

well I am trying to sort thru the continuing RBR Saga fo rme to play.

When I try to sign on for a play alone session I get a message ststing.

Physics file missing your rbr2010 installation is invalid. Have tried a reinstall of the 2010 mod twice but no joy............hoping I can sort it through before tonight.

• Aaron Cloutier

Nice work Aussie crew for seeing us through this time. I also have a continuing saga in that RSRBR2010 wouldn't let me log in to set up the rallies so Warren helped out. I'm going to try to sort it out today so I can still run the rally.

I hope you have luck as well Eric. Perhaps it's a car pack issue? Did you install the complete car pack or just individuals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%