Dusty French Rally - Wed January 6, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY MAN SWIDER1

Ok I have solved my problems! pheeeew! Win 7 requires som emanipulation to work.

Do you have open tire choice for the stages? ie. y uare selecting gravel mod but can I use Tarmac tires?

I need a question answered about tonight.

I have another race that will be don eat 10PM EST. then I want to sign on to the rally Any problems starting at like 1010 PM?

Don't worry Eric, the 1st stage starts at 15 min. past the hour so you will have time to join. As for skype it would great to have someone to talk to at 03:00am so i can keep awake lool . My skype name: katazynia
Hope to talk to you tonight :)

Do you have open tire choice for the stages? ie. y uare selecting gravel mod but can I use Tarmac tires?

Yes, you can choose a different tyre if you want. The game will probably select a suitable tyre for you (if you use the default setup for RSRBR) but you can always select a different tyre if you want, just select it from the main RSRBR menu before entering that stage.

I need a question answered about tonight.

I have another race that will be don eat 10PM EST. then I want to sign on to the rally Any problems starting at like 1010 PM?

Yep, you have 15 mins to hit the go button, so the first stage will start at 10.15PM for you.
Eric, even if you miss the scheduled start time, you can still join the rally later, but if you miss any stage start times, it will give you the penalty time for that stage (as if you retired). Of course that will penalise your overall time but you can still race, which would be good for you to get a feel for how it all works. I had problems with the first RBR Rally I joined, and missed the first three stages, but I still joined later and learned a lot, and had a lot of fun. You can even leave and rejoin a Rally if necessary, again, any missed stages are just given the penalty times.

• Aaron Cloutier

Dariusz, if you haven't signed up with RSRBR2010 yet you may not be able to join in time for the rally. I wasn't able to set up the races for OC and EU because there's some lag between when I signed up for 2010 and when the admin approved me. I'm in now and I'll be on the race tonight. I'll PM eric my skype and he can set up the call. I originally had trouble with teamspeak but I did eventually get it working.

• Aaron Cloutier

Start up using the main Richardburnsrally_SSE.exe and use the options there to set the codriver language.

I fixed the link on the main post... they moved everything around and I did a copy/paste of our last rally.

• Aaron Cloutier

The epic unfolds....

I will not be racing tonight... it appears that RSRBR2010 may be better at detecting whatever problem I was having with RSRBR2009. When I try to join it asks me to set the time to match the server time which I agree to. Unfortunately it goes on to tell me that "The date and hour were NOT able to be updated! Please adjust the hour manually." As far as I can tell, my computer clock matches the server time down to he second... so it's a stumper. Until I get it fixed I won't be joining the rallies... I'll try to keep setting them up though.

Good luck everyone.

AARON I just changed my clock by selecting new time zone to GMT +1 and its ok for me.

But I am on the standby countdown? I thought I could run the stage anytume in the 15 minute window from 1000 til1015

We'll see what happens

AARON I just changed my clock by selecting new time zone to GMT +1 and its ok for me.

But I am on the standby countdown? I thought I could run the stage anytume in the 15 minute window from 1000 til1015

We'll see what happens

Eric, you can't run the stage until the 15 min countdwn finishes. Then you have i min to hit the go button for the first stage.

Aaron, I am staggered with your problems. I wish I could help but I have never experienced that one.

ok I am wiped out after that!

C:\RBR\Richard Burns Rally\MyTimes\Times_07_01_2010_05_29_59.html my results

not sure how I compare myself to others? can I se all of the stage times somewhere?

Yep, these Rally events can be tough and drain your concentration, but lots of fun.

Eric, you need to send your HTML file to Cam at the address indicated:

rallyresults@westnet.com.au

He will then compile all the drivers stage times into one document.

I'm glad you finally managed to get a Rally event done, well done. Hopefully future Rally's are more plain sailing for you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back