Misc dustman update plz [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to know why it doesn't get updated?
The dev of the mod (FlatOut) decided to put a virus code that targets people that he doesn't like by using their SteamID and messes up their game. Basically the virus ****s up the save game so the player's in-game house burns down when they try to play the game. This only happens if you are on his blacklist, other users don't get the virus. He wanted to target youtubers (I don't know what he has against youtube video creators, but I guess he hates them all). He added my name and SteamID to the blacklist too, because I blew the whistle on his virus.

The dev of the mod-loader put in an antivirus on update 0.4.7a. Well, the dustman mod only works on 0.4.7 (no "a") because the virus code got detected and the mod got disabled. Mod-loader 0.4.7 doesn't work anymore on the updated version of My Summer Car so the virus filled dustman mod doesn't work either.

The thing is, if the mod gets updated, I wouldn't doubt if he adds a virus that corrupts the operating system as a method of "retaliation" because I blew the whistle on him so it not getting updated is actually a good thing.

how do you now
Because I decompiled the mod and found the virus. I blew the whistle on steam. ********* actually banned me because I created a second account to warn people on FlatOut's mod page (because he blocked my first account). Basically they let people upload viruses but ban people who try to stop them.

Last edited:
Because I decompiled the mod and found the virus. I blew the whistle on steam. ********* actually banned me because I created a second account to warn people on FlatOut's mod page (because he blocked my first account). Basically they let people upload viruses but ban people who try to stop them.
stop telling bullshit just because flatout won't make mods for my summer car anymore it doesn't mean that he would upload viruses and it may have just been a scripting issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%