Misc DUSTMAN standalone car mod(fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayram537

@Simberia
bayram537 submitted a new resource:

DUSTMAN standalone car mod(fixed) - yes you get it right baby

my summer car dustman mod.a old standalone car from past!.allthe problems have been solved.and virus free

View attachment 422202
features:
-standalone car
-working baggage space
-gt upgrade and changable rims
-no refueling!
known bugs:
-if you disable mod the car still will be there and you will hear the engine and lights will be on.so if you want to disable it just delete it from your folder
-car mighht get stuck while taking it from next to fleetari be carefull
-doors are...

Read more about this resource...

" -no refueling " wtf.

This mod sucks btw
its an old mod what do you expect ? and you just downloaded to say that huh ? what are you a karen ? its a standalone car mod if you dont want it dont download it ! cuz i dont care about your compliments i just wanted to give this cool car mod so they can enjoy it so stop complaining to me becuz you have to download it to say that ok ?

its an old mod what do you expect ? and you just downloaded to say that huh ? what are you a karen ? its a standalone car mod if you dont want it dont download it ! cuz i dont care about your compliments i just wanted to give this cool car mod so they can enjoy it so stop complaining to me becuz you have to download it to say that ok ?
if it's old then why did you reupload it lol

its an old mod what do you expect ? and you just downloaded to say that huh ? what are you a karen ? its a standalone car mod if you dont want it don't download it ! cuz i dont care about your compliments i just wanted to give this cool car mod so they can enjoy it so stop complaining to me becoz you have to download it to say that ok ?
I'm not Karen, I've downloaded the mod from an odd website long time ago, it mainly sucks because some actions can be only used with the default binds (for example the lights, you have binded, for example the Y button on the Xbox controller but you have to press the L button for it to work) and H-shifter is not compatible. The controllability is much worse than Ferndale's. There might be more reasons why the mod sucks and buying it in game is just a waste of money. I can also tell you that I have medium standards.

Last edited:
I'm not Karen, I've downloaded the mod from an odd website long time ago, it mainly sucks because some actions can be only used with the default binds (for example the lights, you have binded, for example the Y button on the Xbox controller but you have to press the L button for it to work) and H-shifter is not compatible. The controllability is much worse than Ferndale's. There might be more reasons why the mod sucks and buying it in game is just a waste of money. I can also tell you that I have medium standards.
ok but its just a mod you know i think its cool and i got it at last second before its gone from ********* and just wanted to share with peopple that want this mod and i know its a bit bad becuz its an old mod when this mod came out ferndale was still had old red paintjob so yeah thanks for rewiew and sorry if i sad something bad i ve been having some problems so yeah thanks and have a good day :D

Really good to see someone working about to fix an old mod But ı got problems like When mod is setup'ed I entered game but ı had 20 fps al the time when ı enter car and enter drive mod its beings 29~27 fps or something and the other problem is ı cant buy gt tires ıdk why ı clicked many times but it wont work please fix that thing in future :)... Good Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%