Dunas 1981

Tracks Dunas 1981 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Dunas 1981 - Conversion from rFactor for Race 07

Dunas 1981

Conversion from rFactor for GTR2/GTL/Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

I don't got to contact the original author, but this track was created for rFactor by entrevias. In the main folder of this track there was a Read Me file (Credits) what author warn that track is freeware, but "any use for commercial purposes is forbidden", so we must respect this. I leave all the credits to entrevias for great job on this track. We thank you for this great job! Congratulations !

The purpose of all...

Read more about this resource...

I already have a file by that name in the locations folder. It's from June sometime.
This file has records about the effects that are configured in the .gmt files, according to the different types of terrain of the tracks. It has been (and can continue) being updated and certainly this one you have doesn't have all the records that exist in different and new tracks that come up. I put a more realistic effect on the sand areas and many people still have outdated game files. That's why I made another specialfx.tec file available.

This file has records about the effects that are configured in the .gmt files, according to the different types of terrain of the tracks. It has been (and can continue) being updated and certainly this one you have doesn't have all the records that exist in different and new tracks that come up. I put a more realistic effect on the sand areas and many people still have outdated game files. That's why I made another specialfx.tec file available.
I'll replace it with the new one

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back