Resource icon

MGP19 Ducati 2020 Liveries 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
86ayayay submitted a new resource:

Ducati 2020 Liveries - Mission Winnow Ducati 2020

What's Inside:
- Mission Winnow Ducati 2020 Bike Liveries
- Andrea Dovizioso 2020 Suit (New 'Undaunted' Logo) Dry & Wet, New Gloves, Boots, & Helmet
- Danilo Petrucci 2020 Suit
- Mission Winnow Ducati 2020 Alpinestars & Dainese Custom Suit (my mod ver)
use this mod first https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/reworked-custom-rider-suit.28718/
- No Petrucci Helmet yet because I can't find the right logo for back part

Installation :
- Copy .pak file into your MotoGP 19 paks...

Read more about this resource...

Could you please do the skins of these bikes?
sky team 2020.png

Problem: I do not get the same as in your images. I have the correct order but I get the skin of the mod Biker7202. If I install only your mod, the skin suits me, but I don't get the aerodynamic details of the wheels.

Problem: I do not get the same as in your images. I have the correct order but I get the skin of the mod Biker7202. If I install only your mod, the skin suits me, but I don't get the aerodynamic details of the wheels.
I assume you renamed mine not biker's, if that true make sure you use 'pakchunk-0' instead of 'pakchunk-2', I also have tried to rename my .pak not biker's but it wouldn't work even if you have the correct order

My files:
pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_2020_P
pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_CusSuit_P
pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_Ducati2020_P

My files:
pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_2020_P
pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_CusSuit_P
pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_Ducati2020_P
Sorry, my bad, somehow if biker's pak name is only number it will overwrite everything so you can add another character after "2020" like "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_2020Season_P", the order will remain but this time it works

Sorry, my bad, somehow if biker's pak name is only number it will overwrite everything so you can add another character after "2020" like "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_2020Season_P", the order will remain but this time it works
yes!!!...yes, it works now

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing