Login or Register an account to download this content
86ayayay submitted a new resource:

Ducati 2018 Liveries - Ducati MotoGP Team 2018 Season Livery

This mod contains bike, helmet, and suit of Ducati

Installation :
- Backup your files just in case you did error
- Extract your MOTOGP2017.MIX with Mixfile ReMixer by LeMic
- Copy and Replace/Overwrite my mod into extracted MOTOGP2017.MIX
- Repack again with Mixfile ReMixer by LeMic (Format SBK-X/V8)

View attachment 231305 View attachment 231306

In game preview

Enjoy
86ayayay

Read more about this resource...

movistar yamaha motogp new livery: the only thing that changes is the movistar logo on the bike on white and front line stripes in faded black. Suits = movistar logo in white and eneos logo in the front part of the suit .That's the change. So let's get into work and make it between all of us :)

Attachments

• 2018.jpg
    2018.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 288
Differences between 2017 and NEW 2018 M1 Model.
Mate, with all due respect: Please, stop spamming requests all over the forum. Every modder who's remotely interested will look for the pictures themselves, will watch the presentations etc. This is a thread for a Ducati livery, so why do you spam Yamaha photos in here?

Mate, with all due respect: Please, stop spamming requests all over the forum. Every modder who's remotely interested will look for the pictures themselves, will watch the presentations etc. This is a thread for a Ducati livery, so why do you spam Yamaha photos in here?

Mate, with all due respect. It's not spamming. I work in an office and I'm suscribed to motogp news and I receive them quicker than people so I don't spam, I INFORM people about new things going on. I post it on a ducati thread so that the one that did the ducati can do it. Understand? thank you.

Mate, with all due respect. It's not spamming. I work in an office and I'm suscribed to motogp news and I receive them quicker than people so I don't spam, I INFORM people about new things going on. I post it on a ducati thread so that the one that did the ducati can do it. Understand? thank you.
What if he doesn't want to do it? What if he, too, works in an office and receives things faster than you do? What if he, perhaps, like me, were to be a journalist whose job it is to be informed and to inform others?

So, no, unfortunately I fail to understand why you keep spamming.

What if he doesn't want to do it? What if he, too, works in an office and receives things faster than you do? What if he, perhaps, like me, were to be a journalist whose job it is to be informed and to inform others?

So, no, unfortunately I fail to understand why you keep spamming.

I Don't spam I just inform people, greetings and end of conversation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back