Dubai Autodrome in R3E? [POLL]

:thumbsup: trying to see what R3E SimRacers think, if there is interest in Dubai Autodrome as a track?

i am curious to see what the SimRacing community thinks of this track and how much interest there is, since this would be a fantastic addition to Endurance series or any series for that matter.

Last edited:
I think there are quite a few tracks ahead of this on the wishlist and there are no mods allowed in R3E.
Add to mix the TCR series, makes me think it's unlikely, but if you have inside knowledge please share;)
very good point, no MOD's allowed, so deleted that part. thanks for the pointer. TCR does go to the Dubai Autodrome, would be nice to see though and what is possible. also for endurance series would be nice. not sure, just trying to figure out what is possible and what tracks are on the TOP of the list. but you might be right, there are many other tracks on those wishlists.

very good point, no MOD's allowed, so deleted that part. thanks for the pointer. TCR does go to the Dubai Autodrome, would be nice to see though and what is possible. also for endurance series would be nice. not sure, just trying to figure out what is possible and what tracks are on the TOP of the list. but you might be right, there are many other tracks on those wishlists.
The other two thirds of Brands for starters, Le Man, then you can pick a couple from GB, Italy, Spain, US, Australia, then of course the WTCR track list will need filling, then also there is still a few Randy Scandies to finish, RR Asia to keep happy, throw in a handful of classics from other parts of the world, then I reckon you're in with a shout! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: trying to see what R3E SimRacers think, if there is interest in Dubai Autodrome as a track?

i am curious to see what the SimRacing community thinks of this track and how much interest there is, since this would be a fantastic addition to Endurance series or any series for that matter.

Same thing posted in the AC forum by same poster, guess he wants many Dubai, pretty boring track imo so many tracks ahead of it.

i honestly don't find the track boring, i find it demanding and at night (sector2 and 3) is an absolute challenging and scary track. but tracks are liked and disliked, it is normal. i am only wanting to see if it would be possible to bring DA to R3E, always thinking of series/ endurance series. that's all. (would be nice to recreate for example the 24H Series (Creventic) in a sim, for many of us to compete in. (just an example of many others out there...)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%