Dubai Autodrome in AC? [POLL]

:) trying to see what Assetto Corsa SimRacers think, if there is interest in Dubai Autodrome as a track?

i am curious to see what the SimRacing community thinks of this track and how much interest there is, since this would be a fantastic addition to Endurance series or any series for that matter.

*** not as a MOD track ***

I would love to see it, especially as it is a fixture in endurance racing (I love GT endurance racing).
The track has several layouts, each and everyone of them interesting in their own right.

Yes, it is one of the modern "generic" F1 tracks but no it is not an uninteresting track at all. I like it. It is perfect for WEC or GT3 type endurance racing and is especially beautiful with it's lighting installations being perfectly equipped for dramatic around the clock racing.

I don't get the point of this thread!?!?!?!

Just drive the mod track, it's perfectly fine. ;)
if you have drive Dubai Autodrome, it will take you half a lap and to complete the lap to know DUBAI AUTODROME MOD's are really not fine, as a matter of fact far from fine. but that is just my own personal opinion. (Turns 13 to 16 are 100% wrong, Turn 14 was dropped in from Daytona with the banking and some elevations are god knows from where)

I would love to see it, especially as it is a fixture in endurance racing (I love GT endurance racing).
The track has several layouts, each and everyone of them interesting in their own right.

Yes, it is one of the modern "generic" F1 tracks but no it is not an uninteresting track at all. I like it. It is perfect for WEC or GT3 type endurance racing and is especially beautiful with it's lighting installations being perfectly equipped for dramatic around the clock racing.
agree with you 100%, i respect the real race drivers at the Dubai 24H when they go through sector (1) and (2) pitch black! it is absolutely mind blowing and a field of over 90 cars! i think close to 100 cars last 2-3 years! it is absolutely mind blowing to watch the start of the race and the complete 24Hours at the Dubai Autodrome. and speaking to drivers, they do love it and the track.

is not a MOD request nor APP request, nor offering a MOD or APP. simply poll.
Honestly your request is a bit weird. You are asking us if we would like to have this track in AC because you think it would be a great addition, then you say you don't want it? You mean you want it in some other game? What is it exactly that you want? Or you have the track already made for AC and you want to sell it to Kunos by telling them people will like it?

Last edited:
if you have drive Dubai Autodrome, it will take you half a lap and to complete the lap to know DUBAI AUTODROME MOD's are really not fine, as a matter of fact far from fine. but that is just my own personal opinion. (Turns 13 to 16 are 100% wrong, Turn 14 was dropped in from Daytona with the banking and some elevations are god knows from where)
The recent mod track seems absolutely fine to me, but I've not done many laps on the real track so cannot remember all of the corners with 100% accuracy.
If it was a toss up between the mod version of Dubai (that actually exists) and a laser scanned 100% accurate, 100% licensed version by Kunos (that does not exist), I think I'd still pick the one that actually exists. My imagination can only take me so far in sim racing, and FFB is always pretty weak.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back