Dubai Autodrome Confirmed for RaceRoom Racing Experience

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E - Dubai Autodrome Confirmed 2.jpg

Surprising few of our sim racing community, the Dubai Autodrome has been confirmed as the next track heading to RaceRoom Racing Experience.

Edit 02.10.2019: Track available now from the RaceRoom Store!

Having been lightly teased over the last few days, Sector3 Studios have finally confirmed the next circuit that is coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience will be the Dubai Autodrome - the UAE's first fully-integrated motorsport facility.

Running at 5.4km in length, the Dubai Autodrome is perhaps best known for several key motorsport events throughout its short history as a racing venue - most notable of which is probably various flirtations with top level endurance racing and touring car series throughout the years.

Keeping in tune with Sector3's trend of releasing less well known venues, the circuit should certainly offer up some opportunities for players to experience something a little bit different once it releases in the near future.

R3E - Dubai Autodrome Confirmed 3.jpg
R3E - Dubai Autodrome Confirmed.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a PC exclusive racing simulation, available now.

The RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for news and discussion about this excellent racing title. In the forum you can chat with fellow fans and take part in our excellent RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club - a great way to race in a clean, fair and fun online environment.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
A very underated and underappreciated circuit for whatever reason. I think I was one of the rare people who was excited at the prospect of this release.

It's a great technical track that can provide some really good, close racing.

Totally agree Paul, it's one thing I loved about Pcars, this track and most of the layouts are a excellent drive, always loved racing on this circuit, and look forward to it again.

I used to go an watch the Dubai 24 hrs when I lived there. A really interesting event.

Yeah same... was a great event, huge car line up, free admission and access to the pitlane and you could go where ever you wanted to watch the race. Got to meet Brendan Hartley and Robert Kubica too one year. Watched an A1GP race there back in 2005 I think it was.

Shame the facility never got fully completed, doubt it ever will. Anyhow, I've raced the track in quite a few sims, I think GTR2 was the first time. I actually really enjoy the layout, I think it is quite a good addition to the game.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.2%