Dubai Autodrome Confirmed for RaceRoom Racing Experience

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E - Dubai Autodrome Confirmed 2.jpg

Surprising few of our sim racing community, the Dubai Autodrome has been confirmed as the next track heading to RaceRoom Racing Experience.

Edit 02.10.2019: Track available now from the RaceRoom Store!

Having been lightly teased over the last few days, Sector3 Studios have finally confirmed the next circuit that is coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience will be the Dubai Autodrome - the UAE's first fully-integrated motorsport facility.

Running at 5.4km in length, the Dubai Autodrome is perhaps best known for several key motorsport events throughout its short history as a racing venue - most notable of which is probably various flirtations with top level endurance racing and touring car series throughout the years.

Keeping in tune with Sector3's trend of releasing less well known venues, the circuit should certainly offer up some opportunities for players to experience something a little bit different once it releases in the near future.

R3E - Dubai Autodrome Confirmed 3.jpg
R3E - Dubai Autodrome Confirmed.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a PC exclusive racing simulation, available now.

The RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for news and discussion about this excellent racing title. In the forum you can chat with fellow fans and take part in our excellent RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club - a great way to race in a clean, fair and fun online environment.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
I think I have figured out how to lap the Int version reasonably out in both V8 & V10 - but man if you loose just one corner then all the rytm (and time) disappear completely in the following corners.
At least Im not able to regain the loss in the rest of the circuit.:sleep:
I wonder if it will be the same on the longer GP layout.:D

I think I have figured out how to lap the Int version reasonably out in both V8 & V10 - but man if you loose just one corner then all the rytm (and time) disappear completely in the following corners.
At least Im not able to regain the loss in the rest of the circuit.:sleep:
I wonder if it will be the same on the longer GP layout.:D
go for gp layout, uber fun :coffee:

Oh sorry sorry @sc4dr
I didnt understand that your comment ment that :sleep:
Im probably too focused on the FR90´ers at the moment.:x3:
I think people does use racing games rather differently.
All the way back from both NR2003 and iRacing I have only focused on one or two different cars - probably because what turns me on (sim-wize:p) is to be able to more or less fully control a car. :rolleyes:
And therefore I cant change between more than very few different cars.
Hehe in NR2003 it was solely the Sauber (GTP mod) and in iRacing it was more or less only the Lotus79 and the Nissan GTP.:whistling:

Oh sorry sorry @sc4dr
I didnt understand that your comment ment that :sleep:
Im probably too focused on the FR90´ers at the moment.:x3:
I think people does use racing games rather differently.
All the way back from both NR2003 and iRacing I have only focused on one or two different cars - probably because what turns me on (sim-wize:p) is to be able to more or less fully control a car. :rolleyes:
And therefore I cant change between more than very few different cars.
Hehe in NR2003 it was solely the Sauber (GTP mod) and in iRacing it was more or less only the Lotus79 and the Nissan GTP.:whistling:
Epic car choices.:thumbsup:

WARNING!
Somebody named Bock have stolen my established position on the LB (DubaiGP/FR90V8).
And stolen it with only 0.022sec.
That is absolutely not OK!:mad:
Stewards - check this mans driving.
There must be something wrong.:sneaky:

Otherwise me and my lil team are gonna cook some magic setup up.
Revenge is near!
It HAS to be!:mad:

WARNING!
Somebody named Bock have stolen my established position on the LB (DubaiGP/FR90V8).
And stolen it with only 0.022sec.
That is absolutely not OK!:mad:
Stewards - check this mans driving.
There must be something wrong.:sneaky:

Otherwise me and my lil team are gonna cook some magic setup up.
Revenge is near!
It HAS to be!:mad:
Nanny nanny boo boo you can’t catch me!

49 minutes later: Ohh revenge is so sweeeeet:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Hehe or should I say "was" so sweeeeet:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Someone’s feeling better! I guess you’ll have to check LB tomorrow when you wake up to see if you’re still the champ.:ninja: I have a club race tomo night, but I haven’t driven that track and car all week. I’m having too much fun with you cats over seas!

You evil man.:mad:
Use one of your other cars.
Just dont touch the FR90V8 - again.
The other cars are by garantee much more fun for you.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Or else do I have to contact the stewards again - my good man?:x3:

Dammit Bock - you evil man.
But lets make a gentleman agreement.
The Dubai FR90V8 is your domain.:sleep:
But Im allowed to keep my self-esteem by cruising around with the FR90V10/V12 - without too much naughty interfering from others.
OK?:mad:

Dammit Bock - you evil man.
But lets make a gentleman agreement.
The Dubai FR90V8 is your domain.:sleep:
But Im allowed to keep my self-esteem by cruising around with the FR90V10/V12 - without too much naughty interfering from others.
OK?:mad:
Whatever floats your boat my good fellow. You are a worthy adversary

:thumbsup:
Thanks.
I just succeded getting the V10 down reasonable near my V8 PB.
Its pretty satisfying feeling that my growing controll skills:p is transfereable to another car.
Hehe eventhough I have a suspicion that the only difference between the 3x FR90 is the gearing and the sound:sneaky:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%