Dual Monitor Setup in iRacing

Anybody able to help me set up a dual monitor setup for iRacing?

I have read about but am really confused. I want to try and use iRacing in full screen mode and using iRacing's bezel correction. I worked something out for windowed mode but it kept resetting and would prefer full screen.

I saw something called SoftTH but it really confuses me and I can't work out how to set it up. When loading iRacing, it says SoftTH does not have the permission necessary to create the config file needed. I read you can create manually, but I have no idea how?! There is a config tool, but doesn't appear to work on Windows 8.1.

I want it full screen, 1080 resolution, and have it to replicate a triple screen, just without the left side screen (so that central monitor on triple would be my left screen). Any help hugely appreciated!!!

I wouldn't advise running iRacing or anything on dual monitors if it's all possible. You either buy another monitor and go triple screen or you run single screen. No point in trying to run dual as it will confuse your brain when driving (trust me it doesn't end well more times than not) I mean it is possible but it isn't advised and unless you want to be really confused while driving and a really, really weird driving FOV I would suggest you choose either running a single or going out and buying that third screen

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 405 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 275 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 268 10.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 320 12.9%