AC DTM @ Vallelunga - Tuesday 7th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
dtm-rd-jpg.84377

The golden era of the Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft lives again in the Assetto Corsa Racing Club

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU DTM
Cars: Alfa Romeo 155, BMW M3 E30, Mercedes-Benz 190
Track: Vallelunga Classic

Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 GMT (40 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Glaurung
  2. ionONE1
  3. Dylan123
  4. Filip Carlén
  5. Matuszczak Piotr
  6. Makaan
  7. Fabrizio
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Aww man these cars are awesome machines :D Used to love the Calibra back in the day, that thing was a beast!

The Alfa in AC is one of the best driving experiences they have atm I think, love that car!

Wow, that's really few who have signed up (guess that happens when there are 4 events the same day)! Put me in, these cars deserve way more entry's. Haven't raced AC online for quite a while, and only once on RD, so will be nice to test it again. I just want to say that my internet is a bit unstable, most days it's is fine, but if I start to lag or jump around the track, please tell me so I can leave, don't want anyone having to back off just because I lag :p No worries, I'm used to it and won't feel bad if you tell me. Better internet should be here in the form of fiber this summer, so hyped to finally stop having to say that and not having to worry about lag and such :p

Aww man these cars are awesome machines :D Used to love the Calibra back in the day, that thing was a beast!

The Alfa in AC is one of the best driving experiences they have atm I think, love that car!
Yes, they are nice cars to drive, with a lovely handling.
Maybe it's because it has been part of my youth, but the DTM in the early 90s was for me the best era of touring cars, with top class drivers like Cecotto, Ludwig, Schneider, Rosberg, Ravaglia, etc. and very competitive Group A touring cars (without BoP). Though it was a very high level competition, the atmosphere was always very informal and fan-friendly. Miles away from the show off exclusivity of modern motorsports series.

Sign me in. Which car is the best driveable? I've driven the Merc a while back but that's a bit of a handfull in my opinion. ;)
IMO the bimmer has the best handling out of the box. The Alfa, once you get how to exploit its 4WD properly, it's the more rewarding and lap efficient.
If you guys join to Teamspeak we can discuss and share tips about setup of the cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back