DTM tracks in R3E ?

So when you buy DTM experience, you cannot use the tracks in Raceroom Expierence? So that you can race the DTM tracks with different cars ?
This must be a joke, i pay twice for 1 track? No wonder the R3E game isn't that popular.
I allready regret that i payed €39.95 for the DTM Experience game (which is a nice game allthough).

i'am dissapointed in Simbin, which i supported a lot over the couple of years (i bought GTR, GTR2, Race07, GT Legends, STCC 1&2, the expansion packs for Race07 and finally DTM Experience).
Do you think we should complain about this?

AlexP.nl

... but what happens if you have only bought a BMW, does that mean you are only able to race Online against other BMW's, will you get a Mismatch if you try and join a Server with other WTCC cars?
It has been already mentioned by Simbin that you only need the track and the car you want to race with, regardless of the other cars on the track. You don't have to own the cars of your opponents.

I think its more a branding issue. I can imagine that the ITR who holds the rights of DTM doesn't want to affiliate their series (yet) with tracks that are obviously V8 Super car tracks.

Afterall its a DTM Experience, not a general motorsport experience.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%