RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Switching my car to M6 #RR.

For me this is about .5 seconds faster a lap plus being incredibly stable as well
Coming from someone of your ability, this tells me the M6 is totally OP. :thumbsdown: I don't think it'll be included in GTR 3 races in future until it gets properly BoP'd. We can use it as a single-car class or something.

Switching my car to M6 #RR.

Coming from someone of your ability, this tells me the M6 is totally OP. :thumbsdown: I don't think it'll be included in GTR 3 races in future until it gets properly BoP'd. We can use it as a single-car class or something.
I think I mentioned it last week, but the M6 gets 30kg on the ranked servers.

sorry for quitting, steering was already off to one side (you said damage was off ross?) and i hit soi at like 200mph after he lost it (had nowhere to go) and hit the esc button...first race was a cracker ...would have finished higher but got spun comng out the bus stop

(you said damage was off ross?)
Yeah, damage has been disabled since the IndyCar series because they had very delicate suspension. No idea what was wrong with you wheel.

Bailed myself, as this has been a forgettable sim racing weekend for me. Some twat playing bumper cars in the Minis yesterday, and today I end up causing two incidents myself and spinning the car at every opportunity. :poop:

Sorry @kamackeris !! I was riding out a spin which put me right on the racing line, facing the right way, but all speed scrubbed off :(

Were fun races for me, @Jopamir kept the pressure on the first race but I couldn't allow an all-BMW podium to happen :laugh:. After the lap 1 terror it was also fun chasing down the pack in race 2 but not enough time to join the party at the end. The Porsche makes its speed quite differently from the BMW's which kept it interesting for me.

Congrats to Larsen for your victory in R1 - fancied my chances defending at Spa, although you probably would have got it done down Kemmel eventually, if not somewhere else. Couldn't believe I span out of the bus stop chicane. Not somewhere I usually make an error. Great driving over the 4 weekends Jan!

Honourable mention to Matt Sisson in R2. Very neighbourly of you to let me by on the run down to Pouhon.:thumbsup:

Thanks as always Goffik - an enjoyable championship. GT3s aren't cars I care much for given the options on R3E but it has definitely been a good one! Looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:
Qually was actually quite good, PB'd and was well pleased.

Race 1 and I had a poor start, but so did nearly everyone else, except Rory who, as usual, got a blinding start and moved into 1st. Tried every which way to get past and finally succeeded out of the final chicane, but only because he spun on exit. Then Jack caught up to me and stayed there for the rest of the race, never more than 0.5 away. Did my best to defend which thankfully worked. Good fight there Jack, you were really quick!

Race 2 was a bit rough. Got an ok'ish start and picked up a few positions. The racing was hard, but mostly fair. Perhaps a little too hard at times, myself included as I'm afraid I may have cut Stephen off out of the final chicane which may have been the reason why he spun. Sorry mate if that was the case, it wasnt intentional if I caused that. I didnt see you in my peripheral view and the spotter was silent.
After that I continued on until I spun in true Giovinazzi style, my only mistake all series. Waited for the field to pass and set out on a mission to catch again. Caught the Kenwood, Biniotti and Le Gallez trio which made for some really hard racing, a bit too hard, but again, I was a part of it myself. We didnt collide (too much) though and kept it on the tarmac. Forgettable race, but fun racing non the less which is the most important.

Thanks to Ross for setting up the series and running it, looking forward to the next series which I think will be...wild :D

Results04.png

R01.png

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server Password: Click here
TeamSpeak Server: ts.racedepartment.com

We highly recommend that you join us on
TeamSpeak and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU - DTM Series
Cars: DTM 2020
Track: Lausitzring - DTM Grand Prix

Saturday 24/10/20
Practice:
19:00 UTC (15 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:15 UTC (10 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:25 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:30 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 19:50 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 19:55 UTC (20 minutes)

DTM 2020: 30 slots
  1. Goffik - BMW #22
  2. cagivariver - BMW #8
  3. Luca Antinori - Audi #53
  4. Jan Larsen - Audi #10
  5. rustymoto - BMW #25
  6. EireGreen™ - Audi #51
  7. Morne Du Plooy - BMW #31
  8. Steve Le Gallez - BMW #11
  9. Sasha Jednak - Audi #62
  10. PurgerUK - Audi #4
  11. Jopamir - BMW #14
  12. JXCKG2003 - Audi #28
  13. acidburn82uk - BMW #16
  14. 2112 - Audi #99
  15. Antmerino - BMW #27
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

UTP#48

Last edited:
Information

Welcome to the RaceDepartment DTM Series! This will be a stint of races over the next four weeks, the idea being to add a little friendly competition to our club racing. These events remain open to drivers of all levels, so please don't be afraid to sign up! Details of the calendar are as follows:

24/10/20 - Round 1: Lausitzring - DTM Grand Prix Course​
31/10/20 - Round 2: Nürburgring - Grand Prix​
07/11/20 - Round 3: Zolder - Grand Prix​
14/11/20 - Round 4: Hockenheimring - Grand Prix​

Before you sign up, please be aware of the following:

1) Our regular club rules are still in effect, including the Golden Rule.​
2) If you sign up for an event then you are expected to finish the race. It's just good sportsmanship and shows respect to your fellow drivers.​
3) Participation in all events in the series is not mandatory. It's up to you if you race in each round or not.​
4) Points will be awarded and tracked over the series, but there are no prizes. It's just for fun.​
5) Every driver should try to use a unique livery. Please state your chosen car and number when you sign up.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back