RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

haha... I am out after 6 rounds, and here is why - it was really funny... I learned to do clean lap in every turn... first lap I was behind GT sport classes (GT pro power!) but in km 7 the car wasnt turning properly (I dont know why.. I had good speed and position - mystery for me) and crashed and loss my splitter... well... it is HELL with no splitter... I did slow lap and in pits I did fault and by bad click I tanked for 16O liters and changed wheels... ok, 1 minutes in pits... then I was trying so hard to dont do the same fault as before as hard until I did it again - no splitter... then I was in pits again but I didnt know how can I turn off my pits settings and I didnt want to tank and change my wheels again and only to repair my damage... haha, I didnt nothing and was 1 minute in pits again but without any work, it drop me out... OK I said, I did another lap but as it couldnt turn I had to do stop/go and pit to repair my damage from before... I was so pissed up on myself... I did another lap and repaired damage... but as I was pissed and nervous I wasnt able to do another lap for stop&go... I crashed - race over... But I am not dissapointed, because I was able to do good race.. I know it.. but that pits got me bad mood and it was really hard to get easy and clear my head and concentrate...
Thank you Remco for this opportunity :) I have more experience for next days! See you next enduro (hope nordschleife again) time!

first two laps are mayham ppl need to learn a 24 lap race is not a sprint race over 3 laps the nordy has only 3 or 4 real overtake spots and noo
metzgesfeld and ex- mühle are not in the list of spots where you can overtake there are in both parts only one line even with good will
there is no room for two cars finaly lost concentration and stuffed it into the wall with a flat that got not repaired so infact i had over 30 km with
only 3 wheels in lap 8 i finaly lost concentrazion and totaled the rest of my car... had pretty much fun (NOT)

Lost connection in the middle of lap 15.

I was slow, but I only even just barely tapped the armco only two times in that run! I had practiced well and often, checked everything out during those times and I'm glad I was given the opportunity to participate past being on the reserve list!

I didn't crash and I wasn't last when I was dropped. Happy RaceDepartment driver here!

Thanks to Remco and all that helped to put this together.

Im not in the race also?? and we were missing you..but for some reason no restart... :(

Had pole btw

Thanks and grats for the pole,i think thats saying something about how the race should of been...:).
Anyway,getting in in the last moment was possible,if i stayd on the PC and pi$$ed in my pants...hehehehe
Next time i will make sure to be on the list in time,ofcourse if nothing came up in the meanwhile.:)

Decided to stop my race after beiing hit by a GT pro car. (only 1 blue flag) It spoiled my fun for this event.

Watched the replay and it was way to aggresive driving.

Nevertheless i enjoyed till that moment, but after such incident and no sorry or wathsoever i couldnt concentrate anymore eventhough miraclules my car wasn't damaged when i got into the / behind the fenses.

No report needed.

wow....most awsome and hard race ever for me
my arms ar allmost falling,my eyes are a bit blind....gone to another town and another pc...struglend realy hard to instal steam and race07 on mmy friends pc..soo i enter 2min form practice 2.no real setup just default with some small changes...no pit setup...autopit...

RACE- someone sayd "warm -up lap""i got confused at start and lost a few positionf from 9 to 12...after about 2 laps i settle to a ritm and went good.i went for 4stops i was trying like this...started with fuel for7laps 1.pitstop - tyres and fuel 7laps, 2pitstop - tyres and full tank 3 pitstop only tyres..but just did 4pitstop with tyres and fuel for 7laps, had a good pace about 6.54 -6.57 a few passes..and a good race

last lap i get blue flag i was trying to get out of the why and blue viper rammed me...got of well..then rammed me again...don;t no why

but finish 4th that preay awosome for me

10-U RD AND ALL THE STAFF FOR HARD WORK

dave..?satoru..?

Good race! Had some fights with David and Yves! Also thanks Dennis for letting me pass in lap 1!
Mainly drove alone, much slower than my practice speed, but I didn't really want to make mistakes, and my concentration wasn't the best tonight! I'm happy I could finish! (5th in my class)

Grats to class winners Henrik & Joao!

Thx Remco and RD for the race!

Qualifications: last position as when i exit the pits to make my hotlap i realised that my wheel has no FFB anymore,impossible to drive with a dead ring in your hands.:D

Race
: Finished 15th after i endured not only the stress of such a long race,but also the extreme pain from my right arm shoulder because i wasn't sitting good in my chair,but i tryed to find the good position and nothing. The pain was so hard as in lap 15-16 i was thinking to exit the race as anyway i was on the last positions because of my last position start and also because of my frequent little freezes that were keeping my car in the same place for ~2 seconds,anuf for the one in front to get advantage:frown:. I am happy with my finish position as i know i could made it better if...if many reasons anyway. Overall,this was the harders race i ever participated and also one of the greatest for me.Thank you very much Remco for organising this event and RaceDepartment for theyr support.:)
Grats winners. Joao you proved again your ability to become an alien in enduros.:pray:

Cya next time guys!

Really don't know in what place i have finished,if somebody know,please tell me :D

first two laps are mayham ppl need to learn a 24 lap race is not a sprint race over 3 laps the nordy has only 3 or 4 real overtake spots and noo
metzgesfeld and ex- mühle are not in the list of spots where you can overtake there are in both parts only one line even with good will
there is no room for two cars finaly lost concentration and stuffed it into the wall with a flat that got not repaired so infact i had over 30 km with
only 3 wheels in lap 8 i finaly lost concentrazion and totaled the rest of my car... had pretty much fun (NOT)
I assume I am one of those people you are referring to? You ran off 2 or 3 times on lap two before finally putting it into the wall. my attempts at passing you were as a result of that. Sorry if you felt I was being a bit over aggressive.

The race really didn't go so well for me. Surprised I managed to finish at all. First I forgot to add fuel after Quali and entered the grid with just 26 liters of fuel in the tank. So on lap 2 I did my first unscheduled stop for fuel. On lap 3 I did the second unscheduled stop for a stop and go penatly. On lap 4 or 5 was the third unscheduled stop for repairs. Dropped a when in the hard braking zone coming off the back straight. Lost the rear and ended up hitting a wall, losing my front aero and collecting a flat. To add to all of that, by lap 3 it became very evident that my engine would not go the distance, so I found myself short shifting nearly the entire race in an attempt to nurse it home. I did managed to finish the race with just 1% engine health remaining. I believe I finished 14th overall. Last GT-Sport and 2nd last overall. A real shame. The car felt great and I had some decent pace up until my engine got so bad that 6th gear was nearly unusable. lol

Thanks to Remco for putting this togehter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%