RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are and hopefully many more will join you.
DTM's are just brilliant round here always exciting racing so let's get a packed grid.
You ran this combo, it was one of my first races back on RD a few years ago. Encouraged me to get back into sim-racing properly because it was such a fun race. :thumbsup:

hey @Craig Dunkley. got my wheel back from repair and now i want to race with you amazing guys:roflmao: can you sign me in pls.:thumbsup:
and one questions to you guys. i never get a good ffb feeling with my fanatec csl elite did someone have the same wheel and want to share your settings for me that would be amazing:D

The Lotus feels in between the Porsche, and KTM. It doesn’t jive with me for some reason though. Neither does the Porsche. Figures I like the slowest one of the bunch. The X Bow loves to be thrown into corners, but is an absolute turtle on straights. I think this will be the first race I go with a slow car on straights.

I tried all three cars. The Porsche just seems unstable and ready to swap ends at the lightest sneeze. The Lotus felt more stable than the Porsche but was...meh. I got into the KTM and loved being able to toss it around the track. I think quicker times can be wrung out of it with practice and a bit of getting used to the car. I also think that it will be the car that will be best for an extended run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.8%